Busted my 3 Month Plateau!!!! Here's How!

Options
124»

Replies

• denimandroses
    Options
    Great post and great job breaking that plateau! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Nice post.... Good job. I'm trying to watch my net.
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats and great job. Changing up my routine to break my current plateau.
    Been stuch for about 3wks now.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who voted on my blog! It's the 2nd or 3rd one in most popular for the YEAR! Hopefully this means people see it for a long time to come and can use the information on it. I always link to my blog in my profile and signature too.
    Wow That is great!! It is excellent information and we MFPers are so fortunate to have YOU on this site!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dawn111567
    Options
    Great job! I have plateaued since the beginning of January at 152. It is not uncommon for me to do this for months and months at a time. I had plateaued from July to the beginning of January at 157 and then lost the weight when I was sick. I am trying to make myself eat more and see what happens. I thought that incorporating Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred would have broken this plateau but it did not. I did it for almost the whole month of March, only missing a few days and lost nothing plus no inches. I still move forward.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Congrats! BUMP!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great advice! Thank you and congratulations on your fantastic success!
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Thx for the info!!
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yori1
    Yori1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Bump
  • designerel
    designerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Really helpful post! I'm not to the plateau stage but I know I will be. This is great info.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Bump-asaurus rex.
    I need this.
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump!! i am stuck with 153lbs since a long time and it is very frustrating. Not worried much about weight but unfortunately unable to loose inches as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!