Girls in their 20's

Options

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! It was an awesome idea!

I am 24, will be 25 in January.

My starting weight was 175
    Current weight is 167-170
    Goal weight is 130

I am 5'8
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2' so y'all don't feel to short!
  • disobedientmeek
    Options
    Ive only lost 3kgs in nearly 2 weeks :cry:
    I knew I shouldn't have weighed myself
    its going to take AGES lol
    anyway I went shopping today and only shopped in the salad section!! Oh and I got some yoghurt and toilet paper lol
    Takes a lot quicker to do my shopping and I didn't spend as much as I usually do
    Got some prawns to go with my orange couscous mmm

I went to subway for lunch [does anyone else go there?"
    Because I was out and I was sooo hungry [hadnt had brecky and it was 3pm]
    I got them to scrape the bread but its still pretty bad isnt it?
    Ill go and look when I log it in lol
    sorry im talking sh**
    hope you guys have had a good day!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    3 kilo's is not bad!! That's almost 6lbs. That's great keep up the great work. As far as subway it depends on what bread you get what cheese and meat, if you put mayo and how much.

http://www.subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/nutritionlist.aspx?id=sandwich

pretty much all fast food places have there nutrion online so if your ever curios look them up!
    Hope it helps
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey were did everyone go ?
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm 27 and a mom of 3.
    Starting weight: 268
    Current weight: 248
    Goal weight: 150
  • ruth369
    Options
    I'm 24
    Starting weight: 170
    Current weight: 134 ( weigh in is tomorrow so that may change)
    Goal weight: 110, I've unofficially changed it to 120, because it's starting to look like 110 is too skinny. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that's only around 10 pounds away:tongue: .
  • kate25
    kate25 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm 25 and a mom of 3.

Starting weight:140
    Current weight: 135
    Goal weight: in the 120's but I really want to just get a smaller waist, tone more.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    oh girls wait til you hit 40!! That is all I can say, wouldn't want to ruin the surprise :)
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am in.

I am 5'5 and 21 with a newborn daughter

Starting Weight: 194
    Current Weight: 172
    Goal Weight: 130

It comes off so slowly, its agonizing. >.<;
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I didn't post last week but I lost 1.2 pounds. No weigh in this week it's that time of the month:grumble: but I will update next week. I hope everyone is doing well and staying on track.

Starting weight - 158.5
    Starting MFP - 153.4
    10/17/08 -150.4
    10/24/08 - 148.0
    10/31/08 -146.8
    11/7/08 - No weigh in
    Goal - 115
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm doing ok besides giving into my sweets cravings. I don't weigh in for another 3 weeks so I am not gonna worry about that. I need to try to get more exercise. I find it hard to do it at home.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I forgot to update lol...

I weighed myself yesterday and came in at 134.4, but I don't really want to count it because I barely ate the two days before. I haven't been able to work out for several days because of my medical problems, but hopefully that will be resolved soon! I see my docs on Wednesday and I'll ask when I can get back into things. For now I'm just taking it easy.
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    So far I havent weighed (my little monthly friend gave me a visit) but some progress anyway- I made it to the gym 3 out of 4 days this week and I have cut down on my snacking and it didn't bother me! *excited!* Ill weigh next week and see what it says...
    dum dum duuuuuuuummmmm!!
  • AuntyABBY24
    Options
    Hi,

I've just turned 24.

Are most people here from the States? I'm from north east england so if anyone here is from the area or the country give me a message

Abby :flowerforyou:
  • hetipt01
    hetipt01 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I really love this topic too! I've just turned 20 and have struggled through my teens and now I dont want to struggle to look like the cookie cutter image they force feed us. I want to be at my best, regardless of how I measure up to other women. The hard part is though, cutting ties with the images and expectations that society has. When I first started high school I weighed 167 lbs, and I managed to get down to 145 by my graduation. (thanks to sports) . My weight snuck back up and when I started Myfitnesspal, I weighed 156. I am currently down to 152 and my goal is 130lbs. oh yea, I'm 5'7''.
    :smile:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in!!

Current Weight:147
    Goal Weight: 130
    Height: 5' 4"

:heart:
  • shea831
    shea831 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and definitely vertically challenged at 5'2", lol. Even though us short girls don't weigh as much, the weight we carry is much more compacted than you ladies over 5'5". It's hard to look thin when your body can't stretch out!

Starting Weight: 137
    Current Weight: 131
    Goal Weight: 119 (Hopefully by mid-June!) :happy:
  • hetipt01
    hetipt01 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey girls!
    I just wanted to check in with ya'll and see how everyone was doing!? I'm finally getting in the swing of things.. I've been running everyother day this week with my best friend and its feelin great to do something for myself. I hope you girls are doing well too! Dont forget that tomorrow is the first day of spring and the next stop is summer!!
    Keep going strong ladies!! :heart:
  • Smiley1010
    Options
    Good idea checking in! I have a feeling a lot of us liked the idea of this group, but forgot about it! :tongue:

I think I am down 16 pounds since starting in October (my ticker will show it when I post), and people are noticing! I'm still carrying around 172 pounds on a 5'5" body, so I'm still working. :wink: My progress is basically due to my good eating habits, so now I need to focus on the exercise part. Things are going to calm down a bit at work soon (I hope!), so I should be able to make the gym a part of my weekly routines.

Good luck to all my ladies in the 20's! Let us know how you're doing! :happy:
    Hooray spring! :flowerforyou: