Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    woohoo! love you married people =) wanted to get in on the action......i'm not married btw :laugh: wayyyy too youngggg
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    btw - how YOU doin'?
    :laugh:
  • apriliagal26
    Options
    You guys are funny!!!! I think this web is kinda a stress reliever for all of us!

Lets get crappy!

Im not married too but attached.. soon to join the gang.. working hard to lose weight!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'll pass on that one. Kind of gross! I like being married, wanna stay that way.

I don't think it's appropriate either... and I'm single. Flirting is not innocent.

It's not? You mean to tell me shooting a smile and hanging on every word of an 80-year-old in a rest home isn't innocent? C'mon, it's fun, and for some people can really brigthen their day. Not every flirty comment is an open invite into someone's bed.
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Would everyone just take a chill pill! Seriously?

Sometimes there needs to be a little fun and sport and nothing intentional was meant by the poster.

Married 16 years here and wasn't the slightest bit offended.

Come on Debbie Downers, let's lighten this world up a bit!

I'm in.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Innocent flirting - making jokes back and forth, etc - is no big deal.

If some people can't stop themselves from taking it further into private, not-so-innocent things then that's their fault and something that would've happened eventually.

To those who don't find it innocent, then don't post. However, I do apply this thought when I see things like that: "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." In other words, is it because of your own insecurities?

As someone whose spouse took flirting too far by falling in love and having a relationship with that person, HE took it to the extreme. It wasn't the joking around. It was him looking for a relationship.

So, folks, lighten up, have some fun. Life is serious enough as it is and I personally don't feel like being lectured on right vs wrong on a weight loss site where there's a board for FUN AND GAMES that don't HAVE to involve weight loss.

That is all.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow people need to lighten up and just have some fun!! That is all he meant by starting this thread. I am single and flirt with married men but I would never take it any further than that plus it boosts married men's ego, LOL. :laugh: :laugh:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    woohoo! love you married people =) wanted to get in on the action......i'm not married btw :laugh: wayyyy too youngggg

join the fun you can play too
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Im not married...or even attached for that matter lol :D but i can see both sides of this debate lol, but i am falling more on the innocent fun side of things ;)

have a bit of fun with the lifestyle change :) i mean hey, its all part of getn fitter/healthier aint it?

HAVE FUN MARRIED FLIRTY PPL :D
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    OK, i understand that it was just meant to be harmless fun, and I had a little laugh at some of the posts.
    What does upset me, is that I feel like I'm being attacked because I stated my opinion. I have seen people torn apart by 'innocent flirting' so of course my first reaction was to be completely offended.

Peace out, Happy flirting :blushing:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I know lots of married people who LOVE to flirt on here.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    flirting is a natural part of life - it actually boost my ego when I see my hubby getting hit on (and flirting right back) and then have him come home and attack me. who cares if he's picturing someone else, cause I do that too sometimes! :devil:

btw - how YOU doin'?

Please dont flirt with us wearing that Little kid profile pic
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I know lots of married people who LOVE to flirt on here.

*Tickles* * Kisses * Rub my nose! Its cold!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. LOL

While I agree there are fine lines between harmless flirting and other not-so-harmless acts....I don't think anyone on here is trying to bust up all of our relationships. :noway:

I think they are just looking to have some coffee-house type chat and light-hearted fun. :bigsmile: I don't know about anyone else but sometimes, I just need to laugh and joke around....a bit of a break.

Enjoy everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    can we cut the bull**** and start flirting already?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    ...and much thanks to all the ladies who flirt...to help my fragile male ego. LMAO.gif
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    ...and much thanks to all the ladies who flirt...to help my fragile male ego. LMAO.gif

your smilies crack me up!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was a teenager. I doubt I would recognize flirting from others if it hit me in the face while it wore a nametag....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

your smilies crack me up!
    naughty.gif
This discussion has been closed.