Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    im happily married for over 10 years now. my husband is my best friend...and hes a flirt so am i...if you are secure in your marriage this shouldn't offend so much. but if it does don't post. sheesh.

lighten up people.. lol get it lighten up...diet site...bwahahahahahaha!!

Hehehe, love the pun!!! :laugh:
    PS- not married, in a long term relationship.
    Heck, we could all use a break from all this hard work!! Flirting can take your mind off all those calorie and work out questions... AND if you get a laugh out of it, there a few more calories to burn!:tongue:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was a teenager. I doubt I would recognize flirting from others if it hit me in the face while it wore a nametag....

Want to test that? ;)

I can't tell if you're flirting with me or propositioning to flirt... I'm going to go with my gut and sat that since this is a flirting thread, you are, indeed, flirting...
    Did I get it right? :blushing:

You did. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Total creeper craigslist ad.

:laugh:

Just be cautious not to get involved in an 'emotional affair'. They can be just as destructive to a marriage/relationship.

Have fun!!!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm with you there,. My husband started "innocently" flirting with his secretary. Turned into 1-2 hour phone conversations through out the day and him leaving me. Now he says sorry, she won't leave her husband for him , so now he is sorry . Guess what sorry just doesn't cut it!

If flirting turns into something that's not innocent, then yes, that IS a big problem. My hubby & I have been together for 12 very successful & happy years due to the fact that we are open, honest, and do not get jealous. And if something ever did cross the line, our friends and family are fully aware that a divorce wouldn't happen. One of us would be dead & the other likely in jail, but divorce, no.

Our attitude exactly. When asked if we would get a divorce if he ever cheated, my husband replied, "Are you kidding? I could never leave Georgia (our daughter) without her parents. I'd be dead and Hope would be in jail....so not worth it!"
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh. Good topic!!

Instead of a "work wife" I'm gonna find me a "myfitnesspal wife"!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Married but flirting - I thought that's what PM's were for. :laugh:

whistling.gif
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was a teenager. I doubt I would recognize flirting from others if it hit me in the face while it wore a nametag....

Want to test that? ;)

I can't tell if you're flirting with me or propositioning to flirt... I'm going to go with my gut and sat that since this is a flirting thread, you are, indeed, flirting...
    Did I get it right? :blushing:

You did. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Cheers!

ps. I want to assume your avatar is a Saint........
  • KATE509
    KATE509 Posts: 25
    Options
    Something tells me this thread is going to be.....long :smokin:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What is really funny is that everyone that knows us couldn't believe that this happened. We have never so much as had an argument , thought I would be with him forever. He had a gun in the house he is a police officer and believe me I felt like using it. LOL. I am strong and will get through this and really he did me a favor, It motivated me to get healthy and live my life for me.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh. Good topic!!

I have a "work husband" but I recently divorced him. He'll figure it out eventually :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Can a single guy join in too? :drinker:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Any of the Married But Flirting women on MFP are welcome to add me to their friends list. :wink:

Guys, you are welcome to add me as well. Just keep your virtual hands to yourself. :sick:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

whistling.gif

This is a MBF orgy. :tongue:
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options

whistling.gif

Nailed it!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Guys, you are welcome to add me as well. Just keep your virtual hands to yourself. :sick:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    Ahhhh. Good topic!!

I have a "work husband" but I recently divorced him. He'll figure it out eventually :laugh:

When he does, that will make for awkward staff meetings, etc... :brokenheart:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

:drinker: Cheers!

ps. I want to assume your avatar is a Saint........

Fixed that assumption. :smile:
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I miss my "work wife". That was a great relationship!! Worked so well!!
This discussion has been closed.