Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    if that's tequila count me in!

:wink: :drinker:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Flirting is a part of human nature and all men should be a gentleman anyway life is meant for fun and good times as well as bad so if a lil flirting makes you feel good then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it!!!!!! FLirt it UP!!!!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    See Carl.. And just like that... thread revived! Let the flirting continue... hehehe!
    :devil:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    This is perfect. It is like being at a gym with people trying to stay in shape that you want to say, damn you are hot without getting caught. I like it.

AGREED.
    Like, I probably won't ever flirt with the hottie at my gym.
    But I can easily flirt with the hottie at the other end of a keyboard a thousand miles away.

Lol i agree. Not that i came here to flirt...more so to watch other people flirt:)
  • Carl01
    Options
    See Carl.. And just like that... thread revived! Let the flirting continue... hehehe!

What a perfect lady to flirt with too. :love:
  • JEK717
    Options
    I need some flirting lessons. I suck at it. Maybe that is why I am single.

It is a lot easier when I don`t have to worry about getting slapped. :embarassed:

Do you normally get slapped? Lol
  • 1113cw
    Options

Awww.... you're not so bad yourself :heart:
  • Carl01
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm so rusty I wouldn't know a guy was flirting with me even if/when it happened. It happened recently and afterwards my daughter had to tell me he was flirting and I said 'what the ...'

Sad state of affairs.

GG
  • 1113cw
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Ooohhh stop.. no, wait, on second thought.. don't!:love:
  • Carl01
    Options
    I need some flirting lessons. I suck at it. Maybe that is why I am single.

It is a lot easier when I don`t have to worry about getting slapped. :embarassed:

Do you normally get slapped? Lol

No,but am careful about what I say too,just in case, :tongue:
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I would make a comment but I am married and I don't want to be accused of cheating because I said "Hey :wink: "
    .........even though my husband is sitting next to me laughing and telling me to comment........but I will listen to the moral high horse people from threads past and not comment because they are better at my relationship then me :bigsmile:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Yeah im not here to flirt, thought maybe i could get some tips watching everyone. Ha not really. I cant flirt, and i dont know when someone is flirting so yeah. Just thought it was interesting that many people on here like flirting with each other and i also find that the people on these types of post are more fun then the others post....i mean we single people know how to have fun right:)
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What's all the fuss about flirting, it makes people feel good and that is important! So flirt away folks!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    hush7hush is hot sauce..just sayin..

Like actual hot sauce, or was that a compliment?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Patron, with a little bit of lime, please. ;)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I flirt like it's my day job. But I am also in that wonderful early adulthood phase ... and I'm too young to be married
  • Carl01
    Options
    Yeah im not here to flirt, thought maybe i could get some tips watching everyone. Ha not really. I cant flirt, and i dont know when someone is flirting so yeah. Just thought it was interesting that many people on here like flirting with each other and i also find that the people on these types of post are more fun then the others post....i mean we single people know how to have fun right:)

Having fun is the key...it is what it is about!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    me too! gold, silver, bronze here i come :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    well, thanks for the ideas Carl lol