This is for those who lost and see and feel slim....

Options
I've read so many threads lately from those who say they have lost and gotten near goal, or close to goal, and yet they still feel fat. Finding such threads are discouraging to me - I want to know who's out there that have lost weight and are feeling slim and seeing it. I know there are people out there cause I can say personally, even though I'm not a goal, I feel much slimmer and am really starting to feel happy with my body. Obviously I am not at goal yet and there are lbs to lose - but I do see a difference!!

So who's out there? I think we need a good old positive thread. I would love to hear from those who FEEL :smooched: it and SEE :glasses: a difference when they look in the mirror.

:heart:

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I feel fabulous!!!
    :drinker:
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Great idea for a thread! I have a long way to go but am already enjoying how much better I feel and my clothes fit. 3 months ago I couldn't jog a minute but now I can go 3 miles without stopping. I have more energy during the day and can fall asleep easier at night. I can pull my jeans down without unbuttoning them, and tonight I was able to get into a dress I haven't worn since I was pregnant with my oldest son. :happy:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I feel fantastic!. I'm down almost 80 pounds and I still have 100 to go, but I work it girl. When I go out with my girlfriends, them skinny b*tches got nothing on me! LOL :)

Just kidding! Well, kinda....
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I feel great!! I can see the difference in the mirror and am adding some definition slowly but surely. I know I am commited to my new lifestyle and I'm only going to keep improving myself and helping others to do the same!!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just seeing all the ticker tags makes this seem doable! Congrats to all of you on your success... I just started today so I haven't lost any yet but looking forward to looking and feeling better..
  • mektnf04
    mektnf04 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am down 20 and have 10-20 to go and feel great and think I look 10x better already. I feel in better shape and am actually starting to enjoy running now.
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I see and feel it :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and no I am not at my goal...still need to lose another 10lbs..but if i didn't lose anymore oh well:ohwell: ! I'll just be happy never gaining another pound!:happy:
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I still see skin in the mirror but I also see single digits on the tags in my clothes!! From 16/18 to 8!!!!!!! I have run into people who seriously don't even recognize me. I feel the difference every single day, everything from energy to the way I fit in the seat of my car. Still got a little to lose but WOW what a difference!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 10 pounds so far, but most days I feel good. I bought new jeans, and if I am wearing flattering clothes I feel pretty darn good. Especially when my husband chases me around. LOL.

But when i look at myself when I am changing my clothes(full length mirrors all around the bedroom because of the closet doors) I get disgusted.

I woud think when I start nearing my goal weight I am going to feel really good.
  • rockmack
    rockmack Posts: 12
    Options
    I've reached my goal and feel great. I can wear anything in my closet with is such an awesome feeling... and my habby likes it too! :) Now I think I may lose a few extra pounds because I know I can.
  • twilla367
    twilla367 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I still find it hard to realise I can fit in a size 10 jean but I also can not believe I was a 24 not that long ago. Enjoy the weight loss there are many rewards that will make you feel great like shopping. Body image is hard to get pass but if you make lifestyle changes your image of yourselve changes as well. Congrads on all the hard work!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I feel slimmer but I am no where near being happy with my body.... although at least now I can fit into some of my older clothes.... I'm definitely getting there :)
  • Dancinhiphop4life
    Options
    i just put on a very sexy vest i havent worn in about a year and a half....i still have 20 lbs to lose but i feel way better about myself!
  • aangrisani
    Options
    I didn't start feeling good until I took some pictures in my underwear. I am no where near my goal but I could definitely see a big difference and I feel great. My endurance increases each time I workout and I am sad on days I can't make it to the gym. I love my new lifestyle and I love that this website is helping me. Plus, every time I go to work, people tell me how good I am looking and they go crazy!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I may not -always- feel slim, but every time I look at my belt and realize I've notched it at five instead of, well, not being able to fit myself inside a belt I feel extremely slim :)

I'm extremely skinny and really quite happy with myself. Next step is to tone and gain musculature.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    im stil FAR from my goal, but 32 lbs down and i already see a big improvement and get compliments from ppl that see me regularly or even ones who havent seen me in a while.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I've only lost about 10 pounds, but am eating completely differently, working out nearly every day, and found out today I've lost about 3 inches in my belly area in the past THREE WEEKS (since I started the hardcore healthy eating and working out regimen). I am trying alot of new things at the gym and am feeling really strong and proud of myself...

So I wouldn't say I feel "skinny" yet, but I feel pretty awesome right now and I am starting to like what I see in the mirror.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I feel amazing! This can totally be done! :)
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Some days are better than others... Sometimes I see myself in a good way, thinner, healthier, happier.. Then sometimes I see myself in the mirror and could swear that I haven't lost a pound when really I've lost 49... I don't know what the answer is... I wish I could feel good all the time... If someone has the "cure" for that please let me know. :ohwell:
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 13lbs but I already feel awesome.
    I bought my bridesmaids dress a whole size too small (for a wedding in June) and when it came in (about 4 or 5 weeks) it fit perfectly!