Small, petty rant

Options
2»

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I have a cat. How come no one has ever stopped me on the trail and asked me about my cat. Is it me? I need contact too. My cat is not important? I didn't even know this debate was being carried on accross our national parks and suburban walkways. Apparently no one cares about me and my feline. I need love too.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Dogs > Cats

Can't believe I'm the first to say it...
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    This entire thread has me cracking up. Stop being so funny, people!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    Oh, and in my humble opinion, my cat is so much better than any other pet in the entire world. **nods head emphatically**
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Okay. Now I am thinking about animals that are crap pets. Here is a list. It isn't complete, so feel free to add.

Lobsters
    Dragons
    Gorillas
    Mountain lions
    Lice
    Candirhu
    People
    Tapeworms
    Eagles
    Orcas
    Tasmanian devils
    Vampires
    Slugs
    Fruit flies
    Semen
    Octopuses
    Earwigs
    Hyenas
    Polar Bears
    Giraffes

:D love it
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I have never had anyone come up to me and mention my pet or lack of.
    Do you know these people???
  • bobbitaylor
    Options
    I personally would take a hundred cats over one dog, but am of the opinion that everyone has an opinion and it isn't always like mine! This is a bizarre start to a funny list of threads! Thanks for making me laugh while I'm supposed to be working. Mondays.......ugh! :laugh:
  • bobbitaylor
    Options
    Think about it......wouldn't some pet tapeworms help our weight-loss goals come a little quicker :) ?? Just a thought............:tongue:
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    People randomly stop you, mid-hike to tell you that dogs are better than cats? That's bizarre. Do you wear a "Cats Are the MOST Awesome Pets" t-shirt or something?
    That's what I was wondering. What kind of freak just stops strangers on a hiking trail? I would put my headphones on, ignore anyone that approaches and keep walking!
  • Hiner001
    Hiner001 Posts: 8
    Options
    I think tiny giraffes would make great pets.