Hello

Options
Hello everybody! I am new to this site as you all have been at one point. I am here to lose the unhealthy weight to battle my family history of heart disease and to make sure I am around for my wife and 3 year old daughter. I am 33 years old, 5-11, and I weigh 235 lbs. I teach and coach and I struggle with finding time to take care of myself. It starts today.

Replies

• titans6us
    Options
    Hello everybody! I am new to this site as you all have been at one point. I am here to lose the unhealthy weight to battle my family history of heart disease and to make sure I am around for my wife and 3 year old daughter. I am 33 years old, 5-11, and I weigh 235 lbs. I teach and coach and I struggle with finding time to take care of myself. It starts today.
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

You have the right attitude. Welcome to this site and good luck in your journey to healthiness. Beth S
  • prez_beck
    Options
    Welcome to the site... I just joined today as well. best wishes!
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site. Wishing you sucess on your new journey. :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

It has been enlightening and alot of fun :wink:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker:
  • titans6us
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This place is much better than Facebook ;)
  • lconmom
    lconmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You've come to the right place!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You will love it here.... welcome!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Seems like we've been getting a lot of new guys around here lately! Good luck to all of you!