BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 10/27-11/2

Options
2»

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello everybody

winter is getting here, its dark very early and cold and more rainy then the normal (as if that was ever possible in scotland !!!)

things have been doing well though, doing the gym thing ok, eating is fine as well. i work out more lately, and i can eat a bit more too it makes a right difference, as well the weight is melting off of me lately, i know it wont last and it will slow down but i love it when it happens !!
    im really starting to feel great .. i dont feel as fat anymore. i feel normal. ive never felt like that before.
    all that and im still over 25 lbs to my goal, i cant imagine how i will feel then !

i hurted my knee last week. and it feels much better now. so im happy about that

i bought a pumpkin today .. im going to carve it out with my niece on friday and then im going to eat it lol.. ive got good recipies for clean eating pumking soup, pie and curry. i cant wait !! ill post them out in an other thread so everybody can read.

have a great rest of the week !
    may
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

I wasn't impressed with Biggest Loser last night. I can't stand Vicky at all, and I've always stuck up for Heba, but now she is getting to me, too. Phil has a big mouth, but she went a little nuts.

May--I know what you mean about "feeling normal". Somedays I wake up and "feel" thin. Other days I "feel" like I weigh half a ton.

I didn't lose this week, but I didn't gain at all either! I'm hoping for a big loss next week, but we'll see what going out for Halloween does. I haven't touched the candy dish at all this week. I don't know what's going on, but I just have lost my desire. I bring a SF / FF vanilla or cheesecake pudding with me for that sweet tooth. It's 140 calories prepared for a FULL cup prepared and a ton of calcium. It's way better than my 500 calorie chocolate binges.

Have a smurfy day!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I GOT FLOWERS!!
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey Jules what were the flowers for? Whats your secret and how do I get some???
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I GOT FLOWERS!!

Awesome!! That's always a good pick me up for the day!!!
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    :smile: Bump :smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone,
    No one has seen Canelitas yet and she never started the thread yesterday so I hope she is ok. Well I lost my weight that I had gained back.... YEAAAAA. So hopefully I will be losing again. I actually lost some more today but that will be on next weeks weigh in so if nothing big happens and I dont overeat somewhere I should have a loss for next week also.

Kids have a Halloween Egg Haunt tonight. Its at the rec center so I can still do my Zumba while they are doing that. Hopefully they will let me LOL. I may have to go to the gym early just to make sure.

I hope eveyrone is having a good day.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    bump
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bumpy bumpy. Well I've been extremely busy and stressed and so a certain guy I'm getting close to sent me a halloween bunch with a little tin. Apparently they were supposed to arrive today but they came wednesday.

I haven't been to the gym this week and I feel GROSS. Tonight I have people coming over to hand out candy to kids and then hit the bars tonight so when I get home I must clean clean clean. I know this burns calories but I'd much rather be at the gym...

BUMP!!

And good morning!!
  • connieq288
    Options
    Today is Halloween so HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone. I went to my step/abs class this morning and now I have a stew in the crock pot. I just love my crock pot. Later on I will pick my boys up from school and take the oldest to guitar lesson and then drop the little one off with daddy so he can bring her home. SHe isnt feeling all that well and I dont want to take her out trick or treating and her get even sicker. Then I guess I will take the boys out trick or treating. TOmorrow I probably wont get on till late because I have some cubscout training. I will be gone all day long. Hope everyone has a great night.

Connie