5 in 7 challenge!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    1292 calories burned in 71 minutes of doing Elliptical HIIT routine + Insanity Core Cardio and Balance.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    burned 785 calories yesterday doing Pilates, Belly dance, weight training and some random kickboxing stuff from exercise tv. It was my first time doing pilates and probably my last until I get a lot thinner.
  • catofisis
    catofisis Posts: 34
    Options
    Posting todays burn - Weds, day 6 - 513 *yay*

Walking/carrying heavy bag/ walking upstairs..I reported 2 hours though I did 4, to be on the safe side since I don't have HRM
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ok so this will be my last day of the 7 day challenge! I know I'm a couple of days short but tomorrow I'm off to lanzarote!! Today after being used and abused at work again I did another 4 hours of walking so another 865 cals burned! That'll have to do me for the week! Thanks bobbisoxx for doing this it's been fun and I'm going to miss you all for the week!! Keep up the good work peoples and happy burning!! :-)
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    515 cals burned!
    Total calories burned for this challenge: 2485/3500
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I burned 411 riding my bike today however I feel it may be more since I have my 30 lb son in his bike seat . I also went for a twenty minute walk and played at the park. I really need to invest in a htm so I know my total cal. Burn.
    Way to go everyone! What a great challenge.
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey :happy: Day 5 for me :happy: walked 120 mins and I burned 601 calories :smile:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! so tonight i barely missed the cut off by like 10 minutes!!! i'm still counting it because i'm still up damnit!

646 calories doing Zumba Express! :D now... i'm goin to pass out probbaly dream about being mermaid as i drink 126 oz of water today. PHIL I"M CATCHIN UP TO YOU ON WATER!

you have all been doin soo damned amazing!!!
  • KickassYas
    Options
    today is the last day for a few of us and nearing the end for others. What have you learned? what has this challenge done for you? :)
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    One more day for this challenge after today and today I burned 552 cals!

Total calories burned for this challenge: 3037/3500

Doing this challenge I've learned how important it is for me to feel I have to "check in" with someone. That even though I haven't made any friends on this challenge, I somehow felt like I had to keep doing it for me and others to keep motivated. And that alone helped. I'm not sure I would have pushed myself yesterday, for example, after my day off, when I felt very lazy and un-inspired. But then I saw this thread under "my topics" and said - I have to have something to post! So get off your *kitten* and do a dvd workout! And so, I did. And afterwards, I was so freakin pleased with myself.
  • catofisis
    catofisis Posts: 34
    Options
    PARTCHO that is a heck of a cute pup in your photo!

Day 5...total burn 438..

So that makes a total of 2119/3500 in the last 7 days. I only made it past 500 on two of the days, but that's more than usual for me!

Thanks Bobbi for setting this challenge!

Hmm what have I learned...it's kind of fun to do challenges like this! I also overestimated the time I would have available this week, as I was starting a new job & couldn't get to the gym or spend as long there as usual (I've got some new exercise dvds just arrived so hopefully will be able to fit in a good workout on the days I can't get to the gym).

I learned that even if I can't make the 500, it's worthwhile trying, and giving myself something to aim for! On the days where I did have the time, I did push myself a bit harder to get to 500 so I did burn more :)
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So....this is it?? We're done with the challenge? :sad:
  • KickassYas
    Options
    ok so last night i went out to celebrate a friend of mine who is no longer working with me. i created an event on FB expected just a few people and was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch showed up! i drank a bit but i also did some dancing and logged that on the site via what is listed. i didn't wear the HRM so it is an estimation of 673 calories burned in 1 hour of dancing! :D

this was my last day for the challenge and the biggest thing it has taught me is no matter how i feel before the work out i know i'll feel amazing after. >:)

hah @ my lil evil happy face.

anyway i <3 all of you so much and your support was integral to meeting and exceeding my goal. :) i burned a total of 4732 calories in 7 days. :D thats huge for me.

i hope you all experience the same and we should totally do this again. :p