Replies

• BaronessBlixen
    BaronessBlixen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had an amazing salad I threw together

2cups Spinach
    1 Tomato sliced
    2 Mushrooms sliced
    Frozen Veggies (Carrots, peas and green beans)
    1 cup Lean Hamburger
    Sprinkled on Pine nuts (1/4 of 1/4 of a cup, not a lot! Just for taste!)
    2teaspons Salsa

Mmmm, that sounds so good. I had a homemade taco salad with salsa at my school (I work at a small private school, so all "cafeteria food" is homemade by one amazing lady!), a cup of Mott's Peach Medley No Sugar Added applesauce, and lots of water. Never realized how much water curbs the appetite!
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had some soup (the lean campbells veggie barley one!) and and I had a lipton iced tea, and a granola bar :) yummy!!!
  • StaceyWilbur
    Options
    A gardenburger Black bean patty on an Arnold whole wheat sandwich flat, with 1 wedge of chipotle laughing cow spreadable cheese and a handful of mixed baby greens (total of 243 calories)....YUM!!!
  • CrazyLegs3000
    Options
    A flat bread chicken fajita from Schwans.
    200 Cal and very tasty!
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5 bean salad with veggies..
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i had an organic highlander beef burger with homemade teriyaki sauce so yummy
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Well I work at a Head Start and sometimes the lunch is good and sometimes its not that good and many times I dont really have much to eat since I am a vegetarian. So I usually just pack some snacks to eat either instead or to supplement what I could eat.

So today I had a biscuit that they made because I love biscuits and can barely ever resist them and then some almonds. Not the best lunch but I am actually really full and satisfied. I am glad that I plan ahead, but I could really do a better job of it. hmmm
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    4 oz. of chicken breast and 1/2 cup of brown rice.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    WoW! Good thing I'm already full, all of these lunches sound so appetizing :)
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    2 slices of whole wheat bread (toasted so it's nice and crunchy)
    4 slices of tomato
    2 slices of white onion
    1 slice American Cheese
    Tons of lettuce
    Ketchup

And fresh fruit.

(You could have it warm or cold- I had it cold)

It's super good :)

I was going to put mayo AND ranch, but i decided not to since it'll just add 160 cals.
    I'd rather have 160 calories to eat rather than spend on condiments.
    I feel so good about my choices today.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Eggbeaters omlette (using a full cup!), ounce of spinach, ounce of cheddar cheese, and hot sauce :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    4 shishkabobs and 4 pieces of dynamite roll
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am baking a piece of halibut with lemon and some salt-free seasoning, am going to have steamed spinach with red wine vinegar and a half cup of parmesan pasta. I am splurging and having a raspberry infused red bull also.
  • shopchik12
    Options
    I had deli turkey with tomatos, lettuce, and light ranch dressing on wheat bread, popchips, fat free yogurt, and sugar-free applesauce.
  • shopchik12
    Options
    I had deli turkey with tomatos, lettuce, and light ranch dressing on wheat bread, popchips, fat free yogurt, and sugar-free applesauce.
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    Hmm...I don't eat lunch really ....I just eat 5-6 small meals since I am eating every hour and a half but here's what was in my lunch bag today:

1 ezekiel wrap
    2.5 oz great value tuna packet in water
    6 oz chobani fat free plain greek yogurt
    1.5 cups grapes
    1 kiwi
    1 small bag of baby carrots
    1 single serve broccoli and cheese microwave tray

I am not done eating it all and I've been full all day! :D
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    refried beans, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa and spring greens on a low carb, high fiber tortilla.
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    A braeburn apple and an awesome tuna sammich with lettuce leaves and green onion. I pink puffy heart crunch apples!! Delish lunch!
  • shopchik12
    Options
    homemade turkey burger with roasted cherry tomato tppping. On a 100 calorie "sandwich thin" for the bun.
  • shopchik12
    Options
    I absolutely love turkey burgers! Great choice!:smile: