Do you count bad days?

Options
I have been very good at tracking everything I put in my mouth but sooner or later I am going to have a cheat day... Do you track your bad days?

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes, log everything so there is no question.
  • littlenoms
    Options
    I log everything that I put into my body.

Sometimes I have to estimate my calories, but I try to get it as close as possible.
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i have found it motiviating to record those bad days to stay me on the course on regular days
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I log them. It makes me accountable. So when I get to "Why am I not losing?" I have proof of why.
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    never skip anything! Put it all on paper so you are accountable for what you have put in your body. It can be a real eye opener!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yes except this last weekend when I was on vacation and decided to take one from logging to
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    YES!!! LOL!! Im having my sinfull butterscotch ice cream today and you better believe it its in there!!!!
  • candacecollins
    Options
    i log everthing i eat or drink, good or bad, then i make my diary open to my friends so i now that if i mess up they will see it!! :) keeps me accountable...
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I do too never thought about it this way but yes totally agree!
    i log everthing i eat or drink, good or bad, then i make my diary open to my friends so i now that if i mess up they will see it!! :) keeps me accountable...
  • Doberwomann
    Options
    Absolutely! Log It! You then have a record of it and you can look back and see where you are going wrong x i have logged some pretty bad days x one day I ate 6000 calories but its all there in my diary x private of course hehehe because im a coward lol xxxxx
  • pmorrison101
    Options
    I log everything..good or bad.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Yep, I log absolutely everything. Sometimes if I go out to eat or something and can't find nutrition info I either put something similar from another restaurant or estimate (but I always estimate high just to be safe). I also don't really have 'cheat' days but if I really want something, I'll have it. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet and it isn't realistic to think that I won't eat out or eat cake ever again, I just do it in moderation.
  • pmorrison101
    Options
    I log everything..good or bad.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I log everything because bad days are days you learn from. :smile:
  • seleck05
    seleck05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I log my bad days even if I have to estimate the cals it keeps me on the right track. Every so often it just gets too complicated...like if I have a little bit of a bunch of different things and then I don't log.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one cheat day on the weekend where I don't log at all. I usually make myself workout that day too. You can't be good all the time!!
  • JessJoJell
    Options
    ok well no one look at my bad days haha I will log it all I guess it will make me think if its worth it or not
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I was planning on not logging on my birthday (it was my birthday, after all), but I ended up logging anyway. It helps me not let it get completely out of hand. Even though I went to Applebee's and had appetizers and dessert, I still managed to stay under my cals.
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    I didn't even think about not logging today after my very very naughty dinner, but i can already feel myself learning from it.
    I think I will do best if I do log and then I can always look back at it and see what the point was.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I just logged A STICK OF GUM! Yeah, I log everything.
    Ted