SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge! (Read more!)

Options

Replies

• CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    Carli
    5"3
    CW: 133.2
    GW - week 12 - 125
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I love the chart!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for starting this challenge thank you Kristi for putting it together. Good luck everyone and lets do this :happy:
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    Alright ladies! Here is our first chart! All that is listed is your current weight, BMI's, and goal for 12 weeks. Next week, we will have all of the blanks filled and be able to see some real results! I am so excited! I had so much time on my hands to make our chart look cute and fun. Also, there is a second page with Our CHALLENGE RESULTS! I will be honoring anyone who gets the honors listed and your name will be under a star...or all three!! Let's see who steps it up and does some real hard work this next week to not only get on the results, but to SEE YOUR RESULTS AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF! Remember, we are here to help accomplish your goal, it is up to you to have to will power and drive! I'm so proud of every single one of you for joining Shorty's 12 Week Challenge! We started out with 3 members...now we have 19!! Woohoo!! Good Luck to all of you for next week! Go SHORTY'S!!

ShortysWeekStart.jpg
    ShortysWeek1Results.jpg
  • jeslawson
    Options
    Love this Chart !!! Im so happy and excited to be apart of somthing where we are all
    the same weight and height!! Good Luck everyone WE Can Do This!!!
    Lets do this Shortys!!!!:happy:
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This looks amazing!!
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Who wants to take on a weekly challenge with me for Thursday the 7th - Thursday the 14th?

Mini-Challenge Diet: Eat 5 servings of fruits or veggies 6/7 days
    Mini-Challenge w/o: introduce something new to your routine 3 days this week.

I am grocery shopping for my weekly supply of fruits and veggies tonight. I plan on introducing more strength training this week.

if anyone wants to join me lemme know! We can post next Thursday about our successes in the following format!

Fruits and Veggies: #/6
    New Work Out: #/3

Kristin: If you'd like to keep side conversation or challenges on another board just let me know and I can remove and move this.

Everyone: Good luck on your weight loss over these 12 weeks!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    can I still join this?

me:

5'3"
    27 yrs old
    CW 152
    GW 130-135ish by my birthday June 25th 13 weeks from now!
    Current BMI 26.9
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    Heck No! This is absolutely perfect that you're doing this! Just more motivation and support! I want everyone to comment on here and send good stories and motivations this way!

I give you and A+ for effort! :happy:
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    For those of you coming in just now, after the chart has already been made....I will put you on the next weeks chart! This is our first week, so join the challenge and you wil be listed on next weeks challenge of week 1! Make sure you message me you height, weight, and goal for the entire 12 weeks! WELCOME SHORTY'S!!
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    can I still join this?

me:

5'3"
    27 yrs old
    CW 152
    GW 130-135ish by my birthday June 25th 13 weeks from now!
    Current BMI 26.9

LOL, yes! That "Heck No" looks like it was directed towards you, lol...i was talking to the previous comment! I've already put you on next week's chart! :)
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Oh no worries, I figured!

Thanks for adding me! :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    The chart looks awesome! Way to go Kristen
  • supersarah14
    Options
    This chart looks fab Kristin!!!!

I'm totally down for the diet and w/o challenge as well.... I think I'll add an an routine to my workout. I can't wait to see everyones amazing results next thursday!

BTW.... Guess who ran 2 miles today at an 11:15 pace!!!!

<
    This girl!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • bopeep91
    bopeep91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can I also join? :)

CW- 139
    GW- 125
    Height- 5'2
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    Hi I hope it's not too late to join

Height - 5'1
    CW - 177.4
    GW - 120

GW in 12 weeks - 139-145
  • astauff
    astauff Posts: 32
    Options
    The chart looks great since I started MFP 2 weeks ago I am currently down almost 3 lbs so I hope that this challenge keeps me going. I think another great idea would be if we posted some healthy dinner choices. I am always running out of ideas of things to make that are yummy but healthy.
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    Hey girlie.. I hate to bug you... AGAIN... but the chart shows 158.6 for me and im 156.8.. can we fix this please!! and thank you! and going foward IIIII will not mess you up in the first place.

I'm not normally this difficult!
  • powlschick
    powlschick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the chart! I'm so stoked to start this out ;)

I was thinking.. another thing that might be cool is for everybody to update their profile pic every week wearing the same outfit (the days when they are turning in weigh-ins for the week) and then we would all be able to see the start-to-finish transitions! It would be a visual way to see just how much progress we've made, along with seeing our numbers ;)

I'll be posting my new image tonight!
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    I'm SOO excited about this! I will also be participating in this and taking my first pic tonight.

My idea of good clothing would be something along the lines of a sports bra or half rolled up tank or something and shorts.

I can't wait to see the results after 12 weeks!

Good luck ladies!!