30 Day Shred Results!

Options
Hi Guys,

Yesterday was my 30th day straight of the 30 Day Shred by Gillian Michaels. I did 10 days of Level 1, 2 and 3 and didnt miss any days. So I thought I would give you the round up of my results!!!

shred.jpg

Aswell as the 30 day shred I did my usual work outs of, Body Attack, Body Combat, Step, a strength class and a squash lesson once every week. I eat my daily calories and rarely eat back more than a couple of hundred exercise calories a day, this is what works for me so I'm happy to eat under my net cals (I have lost weight every week without fail for the past 13 weeks and do not feel hungry) until I stop losing or reach my goal.

I enjoyed the Shred and I have never felt stronger! It has made definition in my arms and legs and I have never looked so toned! My stomach is alot flatter and the top abs are now visable! wooo hooo Thanks Gillian!

I would recommend this too anyone who fancies giving it a go!

Ex

Replies

• elainio
    elainio Posts: 77
    Options
    ohh that last box is body fat (%)
  • Jit7
    Jit7 Posts: 75
    Options
    Well done

I might have to give this 30 day shread a try - its getting some great reviews
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    thats great results ive just started, am on day 4 level one:smile:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    well done xx
    i must admit the shred has given me arms now!! no REALLY i have shape to them!!
  • louiseshields
    louiseshields Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 4 level 1, and I am totally committed to completing the whole 30 days - I really hope I can get results like you have, this is amazing to see, well done xx
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great, Im also doing it. But havent got a tapemeasure!!! Im buying one now!

x
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Also doing it! level one 1 day, found too easy! doing 2 week of level 2, aiming to do level 3 for 3 weeks, doing every day, apart from Saturdays....also doing 4 days of running, (Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat). Your results are amazing, hopefully I can record similar. Well done you!
  • elainio
    Options
    So glad to hear so many people are doing the shred. I miss it already and I only finished last night! It it so worth recording your measurements from the start and the feeling after completing the 30 days it brilliant!

On my last day I was flything through level 3 because I was on such a high!

I'm going to give Gillians Banish Fat video a go now, but thankfully not every day!!

Good luck everyone you will do great, just keep at it!

Exxx
  • girlygirlnicole
    girlygirlnicole Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! That's fantastic results, well done! I need to look into what this 30 day shred is all about. Best wishes x
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations Elainio - hope to be posting something similar in a couple of weeks.:smile:

What was your diet like while you were "Shreddin"? Were you very strict food wise?

Again, well done on stickin to it and enjoy your sense of achievement.
  • cparker10
    cparker10 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for the recommendation - I'm going to give this a try because i start a 12-week Biggest Loser Contest on Wed. and want to WIN :tongue:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You really worked your butt off! :bigsmile: :wink: :flowerforyou: Congratulations!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I am going to start the 30 day shred after I finish my last week of TURBO JAM!! :d
  • elainio
    Options
    Congratulations Elainio - hope to be posting something similar in a couple of weeks.:smile:

What was your diet like while you were "Shreddin"? Were you very strict food wise?

Again, well done on stickin to it and enjoy your sense of achievement.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope the Shred is a great success for you!

I don't eat much processed food and try to make everything I eat from scratch. Im only ever over my calories if I eat out/at someones house or drink alcohol which I try to only do once a week. If you want to look at my diary you can add me and then its viewable on my profile!

E
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job tracking your measurements.. Awesome job.. Keep up the good work... :-)
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's inspirational, well done.
    My copy is on order can't wait to tone up.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Gratz! Must be very fulfilling!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! Glad I read your post. Starting the 30 Day Shred, Monday. Now, I'm motivated, even more! :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    The 30DS is awesome. I am on level 3 now, and I have had some great results. You had some great results too. Nice job.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This is really great and very motivational thank you for posting it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!