2»

Replies

• amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    March 31: 301.8
    April 8: 293.8

8pounds exactly.

But I don't believe in setting goals with dates, it forces depression if u miss ur goal by evn just 1pound
    You are amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    4/1/11: 202.8
    4/8/11: 201.8
    I am right where I anticipated I would be, so that's good. I certainly won't complain. Also, that weight is based on only five days of actually eating well and two days of going WAAAAAYYYY overboard. So, next week's will be so much better, I can feel it! =)
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    2 pounds down :wink: Loving the success this week.
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Started at 203.3 on 4/5
    Current at 202.8 on 4/8
    Lost .5

I can't wait to get to onederland!!! It can't come soon enough! This will be a HUGE victory for me!! Good Luck to Everyone =)
    Oh and my birthday was Wednesday 4/6 so not bad... Right? :blushing:
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Start weight April 1st :213
    Current weight April 8th: 210
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So first weigh in wasn't what I was hoping for, but I'm not going to get discouraged!

Last Saturday: 184.4
    This Saturday: 185.4
    + 1.0

The reason for this gain is threefold, I believe. Hoping it's not permanent! I ate a later than normal dinner last night, did a late workout (til 10 pm), and then only got to bed at midnight = 5 hours of sleep. I know lots of sleep is very helpful when trying to lose weight. I've been really good with my fitness and nutrition the past week so those are the only reasons I can think of. SO! Going to forge ahead this week, keep doing what I've been doing and really try to get enough sleep for next Friday's weigh in!
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Are you not meant to work out too late then? I rarely have the time until about 7pm so I finish about 8. Is that too late?
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    i didnt lose any this week.. but since i just started turbofire on monday.

will see how it goes for next week. :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Are you not meant to work out too late then? I rarely have the time until about 7pm so I finish about 8. Is that too late?

I think it's different for everyone. I wouldn't say that finishing a work out at 8 pm is too late though. The way I try to think of it is if I can complete my workout, relax for a bit, and then still get in a solid 7 hour sleep, it's not too late. That wasn't the case for me this week - I was talking about starting at 9:30, 10, 10:30, which is when I had to do a few of my workouts this week. Then I am pumped up for a few hours and can't sleep, and when my alarm goes off at 5:00 am I am exhausted and cranky and sore.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays so I will post my results after my weight in... I have lost a total of 3.6 pounds this week! I hope to continue pulling numbers like this.

04/03/11 - 270.8
    04/10/11 - 267.4 (-3.6)

I have ~2100 calories a day to consume and I am aiming to burn an additional 3500 calories this week to help boost my weight loss. I just started 30 Day Shred and it kicked my butt but in a good way! I am looking forward to finally taking charge and losing weight.
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    I weighed in this morning b/c i didn't have a scale! i lost 3 lbs! 190 to 187 :) I dont know if i should just weigh in on sundays now or get on track with everyone else..and weigh in on friday!! :)
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    I wasn't able to check in on Friday, so I'll check in now.

Starting Weight (4/1/11): 180 lbs
    Current Weight (4/10/11): 178 lbs

Goal Weight (7/1/11): 150 lbs

Total Goal Weight: 140 lbs
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Just joined yall!

Weight as of 4/1/11: 243lb
    Current weight: 238lb
    3month Goal: 213lb

Feel free to add me :) Good luck, everyone!