Confessions.

Options

Replies

• qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

I still haven't! :sad:
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Even though I am VERY happily married, one of my favorite NSV's will be when hot guys other than my husband start to give me the eye. ;)

I'll be happy if my husband starts to give me the eye!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

I play Dungeons & Dragons once a week.
    I used to play D&D all the time, as well as Vampire The Masquerade, worse yet I LARP'd (live action role play )
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit that there's a couple of Nickelback songs that I don't completely dislike. I'm sorry! :sad:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Even though I am VERY happily married, one of my favorite NSV's will be when hot guys other than my husband start to give me the eye. ;)

Definitely!!!!!! ....

my confession: *whispers* I like the knew teener-bopper, Miranda Crosgrove song "Dancin' Crazy".... there, I said it. Oh, and I also always believed Ricky Martin, despite the rumors, what totally hetero.... wishful thinking I guess.
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love Christmas music and will listen to it throughout the year. :blushing:
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    I always thought that he danced a little strange, but I guess I was in denial and it pissed me off because he was so freakin' fine!:angry:

I know! What a waste. LOL! He was certainly hott!
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I count my daily Diet Coke in my water intake for the day.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    My first concert was Quiet Riot and I learned how to roll my own "cigarettes" in the basement of the Debarge family home right next to the El Debarge gold record, look it up kids.

Whoa! That was the same year Adam Ant was also on tour and my mom wouldn't let me go to either concert. I'm making her sound mean, but I was in the fifth grade! :laugh:
    You lived next do to El Debarge? I guess that's just how you roll - literally! WHOA! :laugh: :tongue:

ETA: Kids - El Debarge's big hit was 'Rhythm of the Night'...
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My first concert was Quiet Riot and I learned how to roll my own "cigarettes" in the basement of the Debarge family home right next to the El Debarge gold record, look it up kids.

Whoa! That was the same year Adam Ant was also on tour and my mom wouldn't let me go to either concert. I'm making her sound mean, but I was in the fifth grade! :laugh:
    You lived next do to El Debarge? I guess that's just how you roll - literally! WHOA! :laugh: :tongue:

ETA: Kids - El Debarge's big hit was 'Rhythm of the Night'...

I didn't live next to them, but I did attend hs with one of the brothers.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Okay, my confession will surely show my age, but here goes:

Years ago I thought I was born 30 yrs too late. I would've been all over Jerry Lewis when he was young & in his prime. Yes, I know, I know :laugh: But God, I thought he was so cute when he was a young guy.

P.S. Too bad he seems to be a bit of a jerk in real life, e.g. not acknowledging his daughter he had "out of wedlock" as they used to say, his sexist views, etc. :frown:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The BP in my name stands for Bunnie Princess. :blushing:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Confessions? I'm 28 and my night time ritual is to put on a Spongebob dvd and fall asleep with it on. It helps me stay asleep for some reason. Episode of choice: Fear of a Krabby Patty. This wouldn't be so bad if I had kids, I could blame it on them. lol but alas... i have none.

I watch Mulan, by myself, almost every night. Better yet, it makes me cry at the end when the Emperor (and the whole crowd) bows for her. I'm getting choked up just thinking about it....

Fa Li is so hott!!!!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I enjoy reading confessions of complete strangers.

Oh lawd, me too. I'm such a voyeur. Do you like PostSecret?
    I count my daily Diet Coke in my water intake for the day.

I count my SoBe Zeros as water, too, and never log them.
    The BP in my name stands for Bunnie Princess. :blushing:

AW!
    Fa Li is so hott!!!!

I know, right?!

I loved being pregnant, and am jealous of pregnant women, but I don't want to have anymore kids!
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    im 24 years old and have never been to a concert and for the last couple of months i have secretly been entering contests and listening to radio stations trying to win tickets to anything other then justin bieber ( because i promised my daughter i will take her next time hes in indiana and i dont want that to be my first concert.) lol

Haha im 32 and my first concert was Justin Bieber. For my daughter of course. But secretly I had fun.
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Okay, my confession will surely show my age, but here goes:

Years ago I thought I was born 30 yrs too late. I would've been all over Jerry Lewis when he was young & in his prime. Yes, I know, I know :laugh: But God, I thought he was so cute when he was a young guy.

P.S. Too bad he seems to be a bit of a jerk in real life, e.g. not acknowledging his daughter he had "out of wedlock" as they used to say, his sexist views, etc. :frown:

I saw him in a performance of "Damn Yankees" about 15 years ago. He was completely wasted and pretty much ruined the show. Even spit out a "Hey Lady" when he couldn't remember his lines. It was kinda funny, but pretty sad too.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and every year in June my little sister and I go to an anime convention that lasts three days, and I dont care how old I get!! Im gonna keep going XD
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

I still haven't! :sad:

Neither have I :sad:

I only have one class left after this semester until I get my masters, but I have senioritis so bad! I'd much rather be on here posting :blushing:, day dreaming about things I would love to do / build, or playing stupid online games.
  • lilliemelissa
    lilliemelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i go thru stages where i watch one movie constantly until i find one that replaces it- recently it's Jumanji...past loves have been matilda, back to the future, karate kid, aladdin, you've got mail, and sword in the stone. pathetic right? :tongue:
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I once missed a mammogram because I was too wrapped up in playing Bejeweled at home.