Replies

• Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    how can you not like post secret?
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    I have locked my husband's keys in his ML 3x. Twice with my son still strapped in his car seat!:blushing:

The stupid car's central locking has lost the plot, and sometimes (not always) when you close the front door with the keys in thye ignition, all the doors lock!

Once was at my brother-in-laws dad's funeral!:embarassed:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Back when we were teenagers, my husband and I had sex in HIS ex-girlfriend's bed. :devil:
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    in the 80s i was young but i wanted to marry george michael he was so hot well momma always said that the good looking ones are always either gay or married lol
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I wanted to see how sharp my buck knife was and didn't want to try it out on wood or paper or something dorky like that :yawn: So I tried to think of where I could cut myself really really shallowly without it hurting to bad. I decided that the callous on the bottom of my foot would be perfect. That thing was like 1/2 inch thick and I couldn't feel a thing right there. I'd like to point out that I added no pressure to the knife, I just laid it on the ball of my foot and drug it across. I'm not stupid or anything Duhhh. Let's just say the knife was really really . . . really sharp and that 3/4 of an inch would have been better.:noway: The worst part was there's like no way I'm telling anyone that I did this. I mean I'm not that stupid :laugh: So I walked around for about a month with my toes scrunched up inside my shoe so that the ball of my foot wouldn't stretch like it does every time that you take a step. It was an interesting month to say the least :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

I play Dungeons & Dragons once a week.
    I used to play D&D all the time, as well as Vampire The Masquerade, worse yet I LARP'd (live action role play )

I'll see your D&D and raise you a Magic the Gathering. :wink:

oooh I thought of one I NEVER told ANYONE....

One time a Fed Ex envelope came to my old apartment, and I tore it open and it was a birthday card with a hundred dollar bill in it. I was confused because it was not near my birthday, so I checked the name and address and it was for the next street over, same house number, Fed Ex screwed up! I tossed the evidence and pocketed the hundred. :blushing:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Back when we were teenagers, my husband and I had sex in HIS ex-girlfriend's bed. :devil:

NICE!!!

I've had sex in a church bathroom. Probably doesn't constitute as a confession [possible pun?], since it's probably not surprising to most people that know me. Bwahahaha :noway: :devil: :smokin:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I'll see your D&D and raise you a Magic the Gathering. :wink:

I play MTG, too. I collected the entire 2011 core set. Let's just say it was a very manic summer.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

NICE!!!

I've had sex in a church bathroom. Probably doesn't constitute as a confession [possible pun?], since it's probably not surprising to most people that know me. Bwahahaha :noway: :devil: :smokin:

I once cheated on someone in his own bed while he was away for the weekend. He was a very bad man, if that helps. No?
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I wanted to see how sharp my buck knife was and didn't want to try it out on wood or paper or something dorky like that :yawn: So I tried to think of where I could cut myself really really shallowly without it hurting to bad. I decided that the callous on the bottom of my foot would be perfect. That thing was like 1/2 inch thick and I couldn't feel a thing right there. I'd like to point out that I added no pressure to the knife, I just laid it on the ball of my foot and drug it across. I'm not stupid or anything Duhhh. Let's just say the knife was really really . . . really sharp and that 3/4 of an inch would have been better.:noway: The worst part was there's like no way I'm telling anyone that I did this. I mean I'm not that stupid :laugh: So I walked around for about a month with my toes scrunched up inside my shoe so that the ball of my foot wouldn't stretch like it does every time that you take a step. It was an interesting month to say the least :laugh:

That is great!!! I wanted to see how sharp scissors were once so I tried to cut my watch band and they were sharper than anticipated....had to get a new watch, I was so mad
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    there will be no thread death on my watch.

I was arrested by mp's for destruction of gov't property, but I was passed out drunk when the crime occured
  • Heather75
    Options

I was arrested by mp's for destruction of gov't property, but I was passed out drunk when the crime occured

Me neither. I have a million of these. I'm trying to decide if I'm horrible or interesting...
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Options

Me neither. I have a million of these. I'm trying to decide if I'm horrible or interesting...
    interesting. more please. anyone know who Benito Santiago is? MLB player? I had sex in house while it was under construction.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Options

interesting. more please. anyone know who Benito Santiago is? MLB player? I had sex in house while it was under construction.
    his house sorry
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm very clumsy and last night I cut both thumbs while cracking crabs. Talented, aren't I?
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    I used to hate football, now I actually do not mind watching it and actually understand it.. Any of my in real life friends on here tell bill and I will GET you haha
  • rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many people are still reading this but it is great......
    My confession is that while I was reading this a friend asked if she could come over. I said yes and kept reading then was surprised when she showed up. lol

Also Ricky Martin and I will still hook up, I have decided to be O.K. with the idea of us both getting pool boys. lol
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    I also LOVE. Reading post secrets every Sunday!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Options
    I don't know how many people are still reading this but it is great......
    My confession is that while I was reading this a friend asked if she could come over. I said yes and kept reading then was surprised when she showed up. lol

Also Ricky Martin and I will still hook up, I have decided to be O.K. with the idea of us both getting pool boys. lol

Ricky wants me.
  • Heather75
    Options
    The monkey on my lap in my profile pics sexually assaulted me. She hadn't been with other monkeys for quite some time, and decided that rubbing herself on my leg was better than nothing. Thank goodness for the pink sheet I had draped over my lap. She only did it for a few minutes, but it felt like forever. Monkeys are strong, and I didn't want to make her angry, so I just sat there, waiting for her to get bored. It was awful.