Tattoos

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have my lopes pierced 3 times each cartilage pierced once on each side. trach pierced on the right side.

I have 12 tattoos.
    -on the back of my neck I have a ring of butterflies with the kanji symbol for butterfly.
    -On my left shoulder I have a sun with the kanji symbol for beautiful inside.
    -On the right shoulder I have a four leaf clover.
    -on my lower back I have a soccer ball with a sun around it with my sisters initials and when she was born and when she passed.
    -On my left hip I have a star.
    -On my right thigh I have a japanese cherry blossom stem and butterflies.
    -on my left hip under my pantie line I have a devil with a halo that I hate and plan on covering up.
    -on my right hip I have another butterfly
    -on mt left ankle I have a dolphin that again I hate and I am going to have covered up.
    -on my right calf I have my pisces sign and my parents initials
    -on my let foot I have my initials in kanji
    -and last but not least on my right foot I have family in kanji.

they are addicting. Both my parents are heavily tattooed and I think it runs in the family. I have also gotten my husband addicted to them. He has a theme going on with all of his. They are all star wars tattoos.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have none. I am such a nerd...everyone in my family has one cept me!

I have your 2 pierced ears and a 2nd in one ear.

I was going to get a rose on my breast when I was in my 20's. really glad I didnt now....it would def be a loooooong stem red rose by now!!:cry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I am really thinking that WHEN (not if) I hit my goal weight of 135 I may put a 3 leaf clover (one for each kid) a small lepracaun (i am irish) and a rainbow (i LOVE rainbows!) on my right leg above the ankle about 5 inches.

Well we will see. I bet the family would throw me a party if I actually did it!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have both ears pierced, left cartlidge pierced twice, left nostril pierced (small stud)- I USED to have mybelly button pierced.. I actually pierced 3 times but twice my body rejected it and once my nephew so kindly ripped it out when he had a temper tantrum- he tried to hit/push me away and his finger got caught in the right thru my shirt and out it came...yeah needless to say I have a huge scar lol
    I have a frankenstein belly button as I call it because when I had surgery they went thru there too! doh...

oh and I have one tattoo its my name in Arabic witha small cross underneath is- lower left hip...
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i have a tattoo on the top of my right foot of a sun with 1/4 moon inside it, and had my belly button peirced, before i gained a lot of weight and my nose is peirced.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything cool. :sad:

My job doesn't allow facial piercings, so I have to wait until I can leave, and then I want to have my lip pierced (not the beauty-mark kind, the bottom lip kind). Then I want to get a tattoo of a stylized owl because they represent wisdom and knowledge, concepts that are very important to me.
  • GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have an industrial bar in my ear and 7 tattoos.

A pinup-ish girl on each arm, tigerlilies on my feet, a guitar pick sun thing on my chest, a volkswagen symbol with pinstriping around it on my left forearm and a VW in cursive on my right forearm...

RachVR6
    You are my new best friend...

abc4.jpg

...and a guitar player as well. Bonus!! :bigsmile:

Just kidding, I'm happily married to >>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/piglet

My tats:
    Right arm -- half sleeve, the Crucifixion from the point of view of the thief on the other cross (Luke 23:39~46)

Left arm -- in progress, half sleeve, the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse from the ink drawing by Albrecht Dürer (Rev 6:1~8)
    4horse.jpg
  • leg8
    leg8 Posts: 49
    Options
    i have a monroe! a rook, and conch i think it is called. bellybutton and nipple! oh and my nose and some other ear piercings! haha...lots.
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have each ear lobe peirced twice, as well as my left cartilege, right tragus, & my tongue. I used to have a nose ring but it never healed so I took it out.

As far as tatoos, I have a flowery arm band, a lily & butterfly mural on my right calf that takes up 1/3 of my lower leg, a rose & heart on my chest, a panther shadow with a tribal sign around it on my lower back, and a mushroom with a butterfly flying above it on my left outer calf.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    I have my (bottom) lip pierced three times, I used to have my bridge pierced but it grew out. :( I might get a couple of anti-eyebrow piercings soon. :tongue:
  • afoster4
    Options
    I used to have my belly button pierced but i was allergic to the metal that the ring was made of so i ended up having to take it out. I also have my left cartilege pierced.

Tattoos
    I only have one tattoo at this point, it is two forget me nots with a lady bug and water droplets on them. It is for my grandparents.
  • shelleybean
    shelleybean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have my tongue, ears 3x each, and my nose pierced. I have a tat on my shoulder of thumper, and one on my chest of dumbo, and i also have the toe ring... Don't get the toe, it smudges off. Mine looks like it was done with a marker and i tryed to rub it off with my thumb lol.
    I plan to get a tat in the middle of my back. It is one of my goals to lose enough weight and reward myself with the tat.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    This is the one I am eyeing.

DeniseHennaFoot.jpg
    DeniseHennaFootSide.jpg
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    This is the one I am eyeing.

DeniseHennaFoot.jpg
    DeniseHennaFootSide.jpg

Henna or as we call it Mehendi is a great way to see if you really want that particular tattoo on you! It's really pretty.

I have some pics on my myspace with mehendi/henna on my hands...
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yes it is a hena tattoo... I don't do hena though... just regular tattoos for me.
    I would have him actually tattoo it traditionally.
    I currently have 12.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    that is gorgeos (sp?) i love it.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Faeire Wings on my back, Got them this past july and now I feel whole:tongue:
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Tiny diamond stud in my R nostril

1 other piercing. (non MFP friendly)

No tattoos.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ooooo this sounds fun!:love:

Piercings
    I have a vertical labret and a stud on the right side of my nose.

Tattoos
    Right arm: a moon bracelet, water fairy on the inside of my forearm; a flower fairy, griffin, and custom design on my upper arm.
    Left arm: an "OM" symbol on upper arm, kanji symbol for love on inside forearm, and Tibetan writing around my wrist.
    Neck: a butterfly with a stinger on the base, just under the hair line.

Soooo many more tattoos to come one I have the funds :bigsmile:

YOU HAVE A GRIFFIN TAT. CAN I SEE A PIC. MY HUBBY HAS ONE TOO, ITS A SLEEPING GRIFFIN AND ITS IN MEMORY OF THIS BROTHRE MATTHEW GRIFFIN.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have both my ears and my tounge pierced.
    And I dont have a tat yet. I do want one though, just no money for a tat. I want PurdyMommy tatted on my back but right at my neck, I want a butterfly on my hip with my daughters name and I want a foot tattoo(probly my next childs name and something! hehe
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ooooo this sounds fun!:love:

Piercings
    I have a vertical labret and a stud on the right side of my nose.

Tattoos
    Right arm: a moon bracelet, water fairy on the inside of my forearm; a flower fairy, griffin, and custom design on my upper arm.
    Left arm: an "OM" symbol on upper arm, kanji symbol for love on inside forearm, and Tibetan writing around my wrist.
    Neck: a butterfly with a stinger on the base, just under the hair line.

Soooo many more tattoos to come one I have the funds :bigsmile:

YOU HAVE A GRIFFIN TAT. CAN I SEE A PIC. MY HUBBY HAS ONE TOO, ITS A SLEEPING GRIFFIN AND ITS IN MEMORY OF THIS BROTHRE MATTHEW GRIFFIN.

I'll put a pic up soon. I'm at work and just took down the pics I had on myspace lol. It's not finished yet, I've only had the outline done. It is a custom piece that my artist did for me. He basically just sketched it onto my arm then added the ink. It's diving down around one of my other tats. I love it and can't wait to finish it.