Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    That my MFP lady friends are the most beautiful that there can be and am happy for each and every one of them!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I have never seen the movie ET !!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I have never seen Titanic.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I ate at a fast food place today, the one with the big golden arches. I had a double quarter pounder with cheese and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pretty sad when that burger was better than any $100 dinner at a fine restaurant. Oh well back on the wagon!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options

I have never seen Titanic.
    Well I only wish I could say that ! LOL
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    As a youth, I once ate too much acid and took pictures of my hallucinations--with 5 rolls of film. Needless to say, it was pictures of very, very ordinary things (chairs, mirrors, the moon) that must have been utterly astonishing at the time I snapped the photos.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The monkey on my lap in my profile pics sexually assaulted me. She hadn't been with other monkeys for quite some time, and decided that rubbing herself on my leg was better than nothing. Thank goodness for the pink sheet I had draped over my lap. She only did it for a few minutes, but it felt like forever. Monkeys are strong, and I didn't want to make her angry, so I just sat there, waiting for her to get bored. It was awful.
    I had an ex that used to do that to my friends..very embarrissing
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

Love this confession as I can relate TOTALLY!!

To date, my best ever Christmas present was my NES!!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Omg I am dying laughing with the mental image of you sitting there while a monkey was doin the nasty with your leg. You poor thing lmfao
  • Heather75
    Options
    Omg I am dying laughing with the mental image of you sitting there while a monkey was doin the nasty with your leg. You poor thing lmfao

Click on my profile and look at the pictures for the full effect. Obviously she wasn't humping me then, but it will help you imagine. She was lovely once she got that out of her system, but I did feel somewhat violated.
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You can dance the thriller world wide each year... it's in the Guiness book of world records. My agency has a Thriller Dance for fundraising. Good Fun. And Good exercise!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    I totally did after I read it lmfao girls gotta do what a girls gotta do I guess .. Gives new meaning to "monkey sex" bwahah this is just never going to not make me laugh. My husband prolly thinks I am nuts sitting here cracking up lol I do feel bad you were violated. Lol
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    im 24 years old and have never been to a concert and for the last couple of months i have secretly been entering contests and listening to radio stations trying to win tickets to anything other then justin bieber ( because i promised my daughter i will take her next time hes in indiana and i dont want that to be my first concert.) lol

OMG! You don't know what you're missing, that's my hobby lol My next one is The Trews on the 29th, and I've already seen them 4 times...you need to go...to a good one, the Beebs doesn't count. I recommend outdoor festivals lol
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I once tried to iron my uniform shirt while I was wearing it.

Also I am currently drunk... Off of 2 1/2 shiner bock beers.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I confess that when my fiance asked me if I felt I was the reacher or the settler (How I Met your Mother...in every relationship there's a person that has reached above their class, and a person that has settled)...I always tell him I'm the reacher...in my mind I'm the settler though...not that I don't love him any less, or that he isn't an amazing man, but we are in two different classes for sure. He was raised on welfare, I was raised in upper middle income.
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Also I am currently drunk... Off of 2 1/2 shiner bock beers.

a man after my own heart...:heart:
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Options
    I ran today only to earn enough calories to drink beer. I have consumed twice the calories of my run.
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I had 2 posters of guys on my wall Abd thats it! Read? Michael Jackson and Billy ray Cyrus!!! Yup!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Options
    I had 2 posters of guys on my wall Abd thats it! Read? Michael Jackson and Billy ray Cyrus!!! Yup!
    I saw Billy Ray in concert when I was 18 and was amazed that I actually saw women removing panties and throwing them on stage.
  • Heather75
    Options
    Who would want to get hit in the face with some strange woman's dirty panties? I would be dodging and ducking those panties all over the place.