Get Fit by the Summer (July 2011)

Options

Replies

• simply_lovable08
    Options
    I understand fbmandy...

Okay, I vote for weighing in every 2 weeks. Now we just need an official start date.
  • shellypoo7
    shellypoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LET'S WEIGH IN EVERY 2 WEEKS ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!!
    Starting this Sunday.........APRIL 10th!!!

Also, lets post motivational support tips for one another, and help encourage one another to stick to this seriously!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! That sounds wonderful ! We are going to do awesome on this !
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    Alright I'm in for this! =)

EDIT: Anyone who wants to can feel free to add me too.
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Im in..i have a trip planned to Jamaica..so im down for whatever works!!
  • rosybella9
    rosybella9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

I'm 179 right now, so my goal would be 164.

This challenge is perfect!

When are we ending? If we're going every two weeks, it coincides with Sunday July 31st. Or are we just going until July 1st?
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Count me in!! This works perfectly because I had already started an "April 1st-July 1st lose 30 lbs" challenge with myself!!! Doing the happy dance right now :)
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    I'd love to join!

I'm 179 right now, so my goal would be 164.

This challenge is perfect!

When are we ending? If we're going every two weeks, it coincides with Sunday July 31st. Or are we just going until July 1st?

You have a good point Rosy. I think I am gonna go until the 31st of July. I will weigh in this Sunday and go from there. I wish everyone well on this challenge. :-)
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    good luck to you all and look forward to the other side
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! My birthday is in July so this will be the perfect target/motivation for me!! Will have to come up with a big reward for reaching that goal!!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! My birthday is in July so this will be the perfect target/motivation for me!! Will have to come up with a big reward for reaching that goal!!

me too i never thought of that one :wink:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 206.5 this morning . My goal for the end of july is 185. I know that i can do this .
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to join too! I'm checking in today at 170.5lbs. My birthday is in July so I'd like to rock a new look my night out! I haven't been eating my exercise calories and I see my weight loss is hitting a plateau. Hope to give my metabolism a kick start.
  • nuttylou
    nuttylou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can I please join also? I have started my journey 5 days ago but only just realised that I started with the wrong number of lbs due to using a site calculator so although Ive lost 9lbs in doesnt show in numbers!! Im just going to change that in a mo!

Ok my starting weight is 213lbs (15stone 3lbs) id like to be 183 by the end of July!!
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    Okay, I am checking in today at 223.3. I would like to get to 195 by the end of July. I hope I can keep my motivation through this.

Good luck everyone. See you all in two weeks at the next weigh in.
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Checking in at 189lbs. I am pushing to lose atleast 5 lbs by the next weigh in. I want to be at least 170 by July.
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    This challenge will officially end July 31st.
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Im in..i have a trip planned to Jamaica..so im down for whatever works!!

Jamaica is wonderful! Been there twice. Got married there in 2009.
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and checking in at 210 lbs. My birthday is july 16th, so i'd love to at least have 20 lbs gone by then.
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    Didn't have time to check in yesterday due to a monumental migraine, but I am checking in at 193lbs! We can do this!