They should come with a warning!

Options

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was questioning my source and then yesterday my youngest daughter of 6 years had one for breakfast and was pretty rotten the rest of the day. How something so cute could stink that bad was beyond me.

They are great for visiting co-workers offices, then leave shutting their door as you go.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The chocolate ones are so good, I have to remind myself not to have more than one a day!! :laugh: :laugh:

Uh yeah...the first time I tried one it was so yummy...and I thought...I have enough calories to eat more than one...and these say they are 30 percent of your daily fiber needs...so if I eat three I'll have all my fiber for today! HUGE MISTAKE!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    My DH asked if I replaced my caboose with an outboard motor?!?:noway:

00020067.gif

trying to swipe your SCUBA emoticon without joining the service. ~~~~
    Oh! it's only 4MB to download them. Cool. Now it's runnin'. :tongue:
    ~~~~
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    My DH asked if I replaced my caboose with an outboard motor?!?:noway:

00020067.gif

trying to swipe your SCUBA emoticon without joining cpie. rats. not smart enough.

Just right click the emoticon and hit "save picture as". Save it to your computer wherever you want.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    thx soupnazi.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    thx soupnazi.

You are very welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    thx soupnazi.

Awww now I have learned something new today! Thanks soupmeister!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    :grumble: So i really should have paid attention to this post when i read it earlier... i just ate a powerbar whole grain harvest bar and i think i am going to explode... my husband stopped up at work to see me and i told him that i thought i was going to explode... of course being a man he says "just let it go!!!" and starts making fart sounds everytime i moved... :grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    thx soupnazi.

Awww now I have learned something new today! Thanks soupmeister!:flowerforyou:

You're welcome AWTY. You ARE the smiley queen.notworthy.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I bought some more bars today because mine are all gone. Hmmmmm I should have known on thursday my DH ate the last 3....yes I said THREE!!!! on wednesday night. When I came home thursday the dogs where at the door begging to get out, then they wouldnt come back in!!

I actually asked DH to go in the den for awhile! :embarassed: :laugh: He said paybacks a you know what!!

My eyes were watering!
    00020147.gif
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    This just made me think of this little boy that was trick or treating at my house last night. He didn't see me on the patio and he was talking to his dad, the dad saw me but didn't say anything and the kid just perched one leg into a semi squat and let one go :laugh: :laugh:

Then he says all proud to his dad "I farted" and I said you sure did :laugh: the kid jumped and then got all sheepish. :blushing: I was cracking up just because he was so proud of his fart :laugh: :laugh:

boys....you gotta love em! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    now THATS funny, I dont care WHO you are!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I tried the Oat Strawberry & Almond even though I read everyone's thread.

Tummy was full but BLOATED FOR HALF OF THE NIGHT so far.

The gas just keeps coming and coming and coming :embarassed: .. OMG when will it stop :sick: I drank water and more water and yet the gas still keeps coming :noway: will it end? When will it end?

On the other side of the coin, it was delicious. Who knew fiber could taste so good but OMG the side effects....I'm glad my co-worker is on the other side of room and ventilation is on.. :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I tried the Oat Strawberry & Almond even though I read everyone's thread.

Tummy was full but BLOATED FOR HALF OF THE NIGHT so far.

The gas just keeps coming and coming and coming :embarassed: .. OMG when will it stop :sick: I drank water and more water and yet the gas still keeps coming :noway: will it end? When will it end?

On the other side of the coin, it was delicious. Who knew fiber could taste so good but OMG the side effects....I'm glad my co-worker is on the other side of room and ventilation is on.. :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

LOL thats what I am talking about. It isnt like you ate a good muffin or broccolli and made a little music. It is a freakin symphony! and it is the song that never ends........and it goes on and on my friend...........
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Maybe I shouldn't ask this question but.....

What about GasX?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Maybe I shouldn't ask this question but.....

What about GasX?

You may ask anything you want! and that is a great idea. I really want my fiber, and love those bars, but I go to peoples homes I cant be blowing up their house.

Thanks for the suggestion.
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Seeing that you are all so well in touch with the subject this may be a momento to clarify an ongoing debate I have with my husband...he says that if you can hear a fart you can not smell it . oposite of this he believes that if it is silent then it is smelly.

I find this completely ridiculous...even more so coming from my husband as he still will not admit he has gas from time to time and cuts one ocasionally while he is sleeping :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Its not the gas that bothers me its the fact he cant admit it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Seeing that you are all so well in touch with the subject this may be a momento to clarify an ongoing debate I have with my husband...he says that if you can hear a fart you can not smell it . oposite of this he believes that if it is silent then it is smelly.

I find this completely ridiculous...even more so coming from my husband as he still will not admit he has gas from time to time and cuts one ocasionally while he is sleeping :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Its not the gas that bothers me its the fact he cant admit it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have proven quite the opposite this week. As a matter of fact I must leave the room for a moment!
    shocked015.gif
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Oh this thread cracks me up!:laugh:
    But Im still wondering...lol.....do the same effects apply to the Fiber Choice chewables? I bought some the day before this thread started and after I read this, Im afraid to take them! I just keep looking at them sitting on my dresser...thinking about this thread...and walking away from them lol. I dont wanna be "bloated" any more than I am (I am pre-menstrual right now:ohwell: ) and I certainly dont want to "shoot" my partner outta bed!:laugh: Has anyone tried the chewables?
    ~Roni

We've had the Fiber Choice chewables here. I've never noticed a difference in bodily functions :wink: I forget to buy them for months at a time though... lol Hubby uses them more than I do.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This just made me think of this little boy that was trick or treating at my house last night. He didn't see me on the patio and he was talking to his dad, the dad saw me but didn't say anything and the kid just perched one leg into a semi squat and let one go :laugh: :laugh:

Then he says all proud to his dad "I farted" and I said you sure did :laugh: the kid jumped and then got all sheepish. :blushing: I was cracking up just because he was so proud of his fart :laugh: :laugh:

boys....you gotta love em! :laugh:
    My son is turning 2 on the 17th and a few months ago, he discovered his fart and immediately knew it was something to laugh at! How do they know??????? :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: