100 Days of Progress (pics)

Options
newmeat30
newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
Tomorrow will be 100 days since I started my "lifestyle change".
Last time I posted pictures I was too much of a chicken to show the front or side view. 100 days in I feel more confident. I'm certainly not where I want to be but I am only 5 lbs away from my pre-baby weight (had the kids in 2005 and 2008). The skin on my belly is totally shot, but thankfully the band of my pants is covering that up. No pics of the lower belly until after the tummy tuck. :wink:

Don't feel obligated to respond. If you are like me you just like seeing pictures of people. Please ignore the terrible faces I am making. Some of the pictures I'm half asleep and others I just look plain goofy. :laugh:

These aren't really before and "after" but my (almost) 100 days of progress. :)

Overall in 100 days I have lost 17.2 lbs (my most current weight has changed since my pic) and I've lost 17.75 inches. I've lost a total of 22.2 lbs since my heaviest weight. I still have another 15-20 that I'd like to lose. Best of luck to you all. :drinker:

Slide2-1.jpg
Slide3-1.jpg
Slide4-1.jpg
Slide5-1.jpg

Replies

• teddysmom16
    teddysmom16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a change, you are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    WTG! Thanks for the encouragement :-)
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i love the progression of pics! you look amazing :)
  • minesc
    minesc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement here too!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing!
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congrats and keep it up ;)
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing. Look at how much all of your hard work has paid off. Can't wait to get there.
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Wooooooooo!!! You look awesome!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You're really losing at a good pace, and it's amazing the transformation! You must be doing a lot of exercise to have such great results. Be very proud!!!!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow I see those hip bones poking out:) Good job!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My fav things about this is the massive smile you have on your face in the last pic ;)

Awesome work you are looking FAB! x
  • lisapickering
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow, that really is quite a change. You hardly look the same person. For a second there I thought you substituted your younger sister in the last row. Well done. I bet you are also much fitter now. Awesome work.
  • msmiriam
    msmiriam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! I love hearing success stories! They always give me such hope! Good for you!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    looking great girlie... thanks for sharing and keep up all the hard work :smile:
  • jslane
    jslane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You're looking fantastic! You should be so proud! Can't wait to see how great you look once you've reached your goal! :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - awesome progress! I would have guessed you lost much more weight than that! You must be gaining muscle. Great job!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Outstanding! :flowerforyou: Great effort!
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow these are amazing :) I don't usually comment but you can see such a real difference at each stage. Yes this is deffo helping with my motivation. Thank you! x
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Congrats! You inspire me...Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!