Whats your favorite salad dressing??

Options
2»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I use Modenaceti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena for my salads.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood --

Raspberry vinagrette if I'm feeling sweet.
    Light ranch if I'm feeling salty.

And basalmic vinagrette -- if my mood is a touch sour!

(and I did have to give the ****take mushrooms a second glance! Too funny!)
  • I_Got_This_23
    I_Got_This_23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mikato's ginger salad dressing tastes very much like the ginger dressing from the Japanese steakhouse. Low in calories and high in fiber. Any of the Trader Joe's dressings, found in the produce section in the cooler. Spicy Asian Peanut, Cranberry Walnut, Champagne Pear Gorganzola... all 70 cals for 2 tbls.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    my new favorite dressing is Kraft Creamy Light Ceaser...Oh my goodness...Its fantastic! 35 calories and TWO grams of fat and only TWO, yes TWO sugars per 2 TBSP! FANTASTIC

PS..If there's a Bi-Lo near you, they are on sale until Wednesday :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    my favorite is homemade blue cheese with tons of 'chunks'. :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Annie's Naturals Balsamic Vinaigrette, but I'm going to have to try some of the other ones posted on this thread!
  • dmanakho
    dmanakho Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    extra virgin olive oil.... or lite sour cream. but my salads are different. I never use lettuce... just don't like it.. instead i chop more tomatoes and english cucumbers.. some radishes, green onions, bell peppers and perhaps baby spinach.
  • ptricka
    ptricka Posts: 6
    Options
    Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard :laugh: (4g fat- 7g carb- 70 calories / 2tbsp) Yummo!!!! It's the best!!

3486353.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    Love any and all of the Annie's Naturals, current fav is the Tuscano Vinaigrette. Plus, just because it looks fun.... ****ake, ****ake, ****ake....weeeeee it was fun!! :tongue: :tongue: