Near 400 to 220ish.

Options
stark23x
stark23x Posts: 30 Member
This was me when I started. Ridiculous. I look like a certain porcine rabble-rousing film maker. Close to 400lbs. Last known actual weight was 384.5 and the three weeks before I decided to make a change I know I gained more. 390? 395? Who knows.

2362473_7080.jpg

I've been at this fitness/healthier lifestyle thing for almost 4 years now. I've lost an entire human, both in weight and in inches. My biggest shirt was a XXXXXL. I currently own mostly Ls. And...this is the best bit of all for me...seriously, of all the things, better muscle definition, lowered sleep apnea, better lab numbers, none of that is as good as thins part:

My underwear are SMALLS. Ok, stretchy, yes. A large small? Yes. BUT THE TAG SAYS SMALL. YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. :)

Anyway...I got the greatest tee shirt in all of human history. Luckily for me, the pic I took of it shows a pretty fair amount of change:

2362473_523.jpg

Will I make sub-200 by my 41st birthday? I'm making all the right moves so far, so we'll see. I'm hovering in the mid 220s right now, but I just changed to a program of heavy lifting 2x a week, HIIT one day a week and now that the weather is breaking, bike rides on my baby:

2362473_6700.jpg

That's Jasmine. She and I have a wonderful relationship. I pour money into her and she sucks fat off my *kitten*.

Replies

• alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look great! I'm sure you'll be below 200 in no time with all the progress you've made already!
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow awesome effort. You look great. and lol love jasmine. Have to pump my tyres up soon too
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing! Keep up the good work! You've made a HUGE accomplishment! Be very proud of yourself!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I can't wait till i can do this.
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Keep up the amazing work! I'm sure you'll reach the rest of your goals!
  • silkystarfish
    Options
    well done!! I like jasmine too :) shes a hottie ;) I need a jasmine too.
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    You almost look like an entirely different person! Congratulations on your big weight-loss!! :smile:
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Awesome work - I have a friend like Jazz, his name is Winston, we have a similar relationship :p
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Love the bike! Do you race?

Congrats on your loss.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good job!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't normally comment on here, but WOW WOW WOW!!! FANTASTIC STUFF!

Seriously! You have a great attitude, and you've done so flamin' well!!!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i just want you to know in english... my name is jasmine. LOL

yeah... imagine how hard i laughed when i read that last line of yours :p
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. Way to be!!!
  • megan_mp
    megan_mp Posts: 77
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!

Jasmine is a beauty - and she sucks fat off your *kitten*? You're one lucky guy.

Congrats on your successes...
  • drad81
    drad81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great work and nice bike.

I also got into riding to lose weight. I've got an Apollo Giro with Shimano 105 gear
  • CoastieGMWife
    Options
    WOW!!!!

(Gotta love the shirt in your after pic too, Its a Trap! XD )
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You. Look. FANTASTIC!!
    congrats!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Your before picture really does remind me of MM. So much better now. Love your humor too :-) Keep up the great work!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration, I own Jasmine's little sister Ally. she's pink and waiting for me to dust the cobwebs off her and spin her around.
    Congratulations.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Loved this. :) congrats on a phenominal transformation. Terrific pics. And your sense of humor rocks! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!