And in the news....

Options

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Why do all the weird national new stories happen around my area?????? LOL, last month it was the 27 year old girl who was arrested, upon a search of her they found all kinds of drugs, plastic bags and $51.22 cents stored in a female area, now this! I though this was a quite area! I sware there must be something in the air.

I guess that extra $.22 wasn't safe in her pocket! :laugh:

I just hope it wasn't jingling... :noway:

I am crying....:laugh: :laugh:
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    What if he argued that he was manually palpating cervical strength for Kegel exercises? :bigsmile:

Wow, I am impressed - call me...:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:

Tee-Hee :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Why do all the weird national new stories happen around my area?????? LOL, last month it was the 27 year old girl who was arrested, upon a search of her they found all kinds of drugs, plastic bags and $51.22 cents stored in a female area, now this! I though this was a quite area! I sware there must be something in the air.

Funny thing was she put in a quarter!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

You Are Hilarious! :laugh:

• NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

GREAT! Now pu**y is getting taxed!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    He's just practicing old school medicine,,, google "Female hysteria treatment" sometime. Heheh,,,
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't see how that's a laughing matter! That's horrible!

I mean SERIOUSLY? Who the hell would fall for that?? If my doctor told me that... well, I guess it would depend on how hot my doctor was.

smh.
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    Think about the poor women who are gullible enough to buy into this guy. How would you feel if you were sexually harassed or abused? Would you find the humor in it then? So sickening.

I dont think anyone is laughing at the women, just at the ridiculousness of the situation. If my doctor said drink this bottle of Drano, it'll help you lose weight, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt. (Unless i was plateauing)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Doctor: "This might feel like intercourse, but it's not, I'm a trained healthcare professional."
    Patient: "Well, you ARE the Doctor, Okay."

Yeah, I'm gonna try that at work sometime.... AS IF!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Think about the poor women who are gullible enough to buy into this guy. How would you feel if you were sexually harassed or abused? Would you find the humor in it then? So sickening.

I dont think anyone is laughing at the women, just at the ridiculousness of the situation. If my doctor said drink this bottle of Drano, it'll help you lose weight, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt. (Unless i was plateauing)

"unless I was plateauing" :laugh:
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA----I peed a little:blushing:
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    OMG! I can't believe some women actually fell for that! I mean, yes he was right, sex with him would burn calories, but he was wrong on the orgasm part. I have used my HRM during my fun times and with or without an orgasm, it is below 200 calories! I hate doctors that lie :laugh:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. Does that count? lol
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't see how that's a laughing matter! That's horrible!

Well MFP Friends...this is what is wrong with this country...everyone wants to be babied and sissy-fied!! Everybody is so worried about hurting ppl's feelings...that's why we're in the mess we're in as a country...No one wants to grab their balls and say too damn bad...No one is laughing at the women people are laughing at the Dr. Get over it, maybe you need to be offered some and you wouldn't be so dang sensitive...Laugh sometimes.

***See now you done pissed me off...this is the first time I had to be a real a** on MFP...<going to vent on FB> :grumble:

<Not going to let her ruin my laugh> :laugh:
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    OMG! I can't believe some women actually fell for that! I mean, yes he was right, sex with him would burn calories, but he was wrong on the orgasm part. I have used my HRM during my fun times and with or without an orgasm, it is below 200 calories! I hate doctors that lie :laugh:

LMAO!!!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh I needed this thread today. Kisses to you all. (Well, almost all.)
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    "Weight Loss Doctor Told Patients Sex With Him Would Burn Calories, cops say"

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-weight-loss-doctor-accused-sexual-assault,0,4451172.story

Well technically, he's right. I don't know if I could convict him if I was on the jury. :laugh:
    OMG!!!! funny!
    Bahahaha! How do you work that into your consultation? :laugh::laugh:

"now tell me more about this protein shake....." :tongue:
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    WELL PUT :bigsmile:

i find your lack of personality to be sickening...

and i have to agree, if it bothers you so much why keep coming back to the thread? :yawn:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    AHAHA teu31.gif
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Oh I needed this thread today. Kisses to you all. (Well, almost all.)

back at ya!
    :smokin: