Near 400 to 220ish.

Options

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!! That is fantatic!!!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job. You are inspiring
  • RatBoyGL
    RatBoyGL Posts: 100
    Options

2362473_6700.jpg

That's Jasmine. She and I have a wonderful relationship. I pour money into her and she sucks fat off my *kitten*.

:laugh:

Nice!

And good job by the way!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! Keep it up and you will be to your goal in no time. You have done an amazing job so far. Don't give up!!! What an inspiration to the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Awesome ! Congrats to you. Thanks for inspiring me. I am new to site and looking for some friends for support. I am gonna send you a friend request. Thanks.
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Amazing! Very motivating! You look fantastic :)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Nice bike; its getting real close to riding season here, I can hardly weight er wait.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats man!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That is great! You look great! I hope you meet your goal by your birthday and if not, you still look great!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I see next to your posting that you've only made 6 posts since you joined MFP....geez, when you do post you sure now how to do it right!!!! Your success is nothing short of incredible. You know how you said for you the best thing is the small underwear? The best thing to me about your post is your great sense of humor!!!! Anyone who's worked as hard as you have at weight loss and STILL has such a great sense of humor gets my vote!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • stark23x
    stark23x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I see next to your posting that you've only made 6 posts since you joined MFP....geez, when you do post you sure now how to do it right!!!! Your success is nothing short of incredible. You know how you said for you the best thing is the small underwear? The best thing to me about your post is your great sense of humor!!!! Anyone who's worked as hard as you have at weight loss and STILL has such a great sense of humor gets my vote!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks. Yeah, I haven't posted much mainly because I hadn't really looked at the forums until recently. Been a member for some time, but i was using Daily Plate (Livestrong.com) for like, 2 years. But they have slowly ruined both that site and the Android app until it is a garbled mess and near to unusable. For a bit I was trying to update both daily but that got to be a pain, and DP got worse and worse. I decided to bite the bullet and jump back to MFP, even though I have to re-enter all my custom foods & recipes.

I'd make some improvements to the site if I were in charge, like forcing users to enter REAL weights & measures, not "1 piece" or "1/2 a tray." Half a tray is not a weight, people! Do not make me turn this car around. (?) Get a food scale and weigh that thing! And, I would offer up a few charts to display in the diary ala Daily Plate's, which were a nice quick visual summary of the day for me. BUT...one thing I would _never_ want to see change are these forums.

Last week I popped into a few MFP forums to see what was what, and I was struck by the tone. So much different than Livestrong's. There was no overly mean criticisms, no judgement or harsh lecturing, just honesty and support and decent people trying to be decent to each other. Thought to myself "You know, it might help you to get involved here. You've been doing this virtually solo for 4 years and maybe you've reached a point where you can accept a bit of help and maybe help someone else along the way?"

Light bulb, moment of clarity, etc. And so here I am.

Trust me...one of these fine days I'm sure y'all will wish I'd stayed away. Maybe you think I'm funny now, but even I get sick of me after awhile. Also, not sure how much longer I can contain my filthy mouth. I swear like it was a legal requirement and eventually that's gonna pop out of me. I tend to flavor my sentences like I flavor my food: with hot peppers. Of vulgarity. Yes, that is a terrible metaphor. I blame the lack of coffee. :)
  • sandyspeed
    Options
    My challenge is just beginning. I truly hope that I can do as well as you. I have about 120 pounds to lose... Again, congrats!!!!!
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look like a different man! Well done. You must be so proud!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look awesome!! And the part about the bike i loved to funny!
  • francinev97
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is great!!! Thanks for laugh too!!!! Jasmine ... sucking fat off your *kitten*.... lol!!!!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! I would be jumping up and down!!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You really did great. I think your last line is hilarious! jasmine...
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done awesome!! Congrats!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Way to go! You look like a different person. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!