What does your "ticker" say about you?

Options
13»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Tresa1234 you are such an encouraging force. That's what has drawn me to this site. It seems like such a positive place. Everyday I read something that makes me giggle and it reminds me not to be so hard on myself. Thank you for always having something nice to say...it is appreciated even if it wasn't specifically directed to me.

Three cheers for Tresa for being one of the sweetest voices on this site--

HIP, HIP--
    smallerarmsraiseintheair_3141298cop.jpg?

HIP, HIP--

HIP, HIP--
    HOOOORAYYYYY!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nascar0991
    Options
    I love NASCAR and hope Carl beats the pants off Jimmie. Now if I could get Carl to drop the firesuit the rest of the way his ESPN cover would be awesome!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Tresa1234 you are such an encouraging force. That's what has drawn me to this site. It seems like such a positive place. Everyday I read something that makes me giggle and it reminds me not to be so hard on myself. Thank you for always having something nice to say...it is appreciated even if it wasn't specifically directed to me.

Three cheers for Tresa for being one of the sweetest voices on this site--

HIP, HIP--

HIP, HIP--

HIP, HIP--
    HOOOORAYYYYY!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Awww ... thanks y'all! I'm overwhelmed!!! I don't think I've ever had a three-baby salute before! :happy: :happy: :happy:

(And look at you Marla ... you got some photo inserting skills going on, woman!!)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Mine is of me looking up. It makes me think of looking towards what I am working for.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love NASCAR and hope Carl beats the pants off Jimmie. Now if I could get Carl to drop the firesuit the rest of the way his ESPN cover would be awesome!

I would love it if Jimmie would beat the pants off of Carl now that would be a great race. GO #48!! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Mine is just my husband and I. We don't get a lot of pictures with just the two of us. I can't wait to get a picture of my kids playing in the snow however. That will be a great picture. :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

HUm.....fighting words! LOL

by the way.....my ticker says it all.....NASCAR fan here....
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Thought this was going to be a heart thing