what do you wear while working out

Options
So what do you Wear when you are working out? Me lately I have only been wearing my jean as I am only walking around but found it hot and uncomfortable so I bought a pair of pants from walmart Not my best fit they are too long and bit tight but it was the only pair that fit that looked ok. I am a big girl and find it hard to find work out clothing. Anyone else in my shoes? So what do you wear and where do you buy them? Can't buy them on line un less they ship to Canada

Replies

• Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I wear basketball shorts and either a t-shirt or a tank top, it's much more comfortable to work out in. :)
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    I honestly just use pj pants n a shirt/tank top....I'm sure when I lose a lot more weight I might go with something cuter :)
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    Adidas workout pants and a tank top usually.
  • rainbow_dawn1990
    Options
    I wear leggings there so comfortable light and easy too move in Love them!
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When i am at home on the treadmill I am in Pjs but looking to go to the gym and was thinking jamies where not a good thing to wear there.
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    I just wear a pair of black cotton pants and a tank top, either mine or stolen from my honey. Whatever works. Just go with something comfortable and what you feel good in.
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know what stores they have in Canada, but I like to get my stuff from Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, or TJ Maxx. I wear work out pants (or just stretchy cotton shorts or capris if it's hot), a sports bra, and t-shirts.
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I bought Yoga pants and a tank top at Walmart, that's what I wear to yoga. I wear my swimsuit for water aerobics. Try WomanWithin.com. I don't know if they ship to Canada but it's worth looking in to! Good luck!! :)
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    some sort of tank top from lululemon or nike. shorts are ALWAYS the nike tempo running shorts - best shorts ever. I inherited my dad's sweat genes so staying cool is reaalllllyyyyyy important ....
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I would be one hot pissy mess if I tried to work out in jeans.

I usually wear stretchy elastic waist bottoms (yoga pants, track pants, pj pants, gym shorts, etc.) with a t-shirt. Nothing fancy, just breathable and easy to move in!

Some of my favorites are the LL Bean perfect fit pants. I wear them on Saturdays when I'm running errands / cleaning, but whenever they git a bit funky, like with bleach spots, I degrade them to workout wear. I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada... the only problem is that they used to be $29, but now they're like $45. Very lame.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Usually a purple leisure suit ... gotta work out in style
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i buy clothes that are good at wicking sweat away. i love lululemon pants - so breathable and lightweight, and they have stores in canada! target and jcpenney also have good selections. and for my zumba classes, i've bought a few cute cargo pants :)

and to edit my post, i forgot that canada has awesome sports fitness stores like MEC and roots! MEC has a lot of great sweat-wicking clothes
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I wear workout shorts bike style...and a workout top....nothing fancy.

2639362.png
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Love it! Is it powder blue??

Ted
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Hahah!

I usually wear a tshirt and some norts. I don't feel comfortable in tank tops or spandex/stretchy/fit to body stuff yet but I hope I do soon!
  • mnebres
    mnebres Posts: 3
    Options
    I wear running capris, a tank top and good running socks.
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    A cheap cotton tank top, sports bra, and gym shorts. I have a couple nice items I've picked up off clearance racks, but I don't want to invest in anything nice until I've lost some more weight. I do need to pick up some nice thick socks for walking though.

Wear what's the most comfortable for you.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options

Love it! Is it powder blue??

Ted

That's my Friday color.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    :laugh: