chicks only plz

Options
2»

Replies

• arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    just hit me:
    think it could be because i jus got off my birth control?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    MIne get terribly sore when I'm pregnant- its my first sign (not saying that you are just giving my experience).
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My Mom has this problem and it's from caffine. She can't even eat a chocolate bar without having pains. Try going without caffine for a month and see if there's a difference. Good luck.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    just hit me:
    think it could be because i jus got off my birth control?

Oh yeah, could be! When I went off depo it was like puberty again. Hurt like a you know what!! To be blunt I even went in to get it checked out due to the dense tissue/pain.
  • Pande
    Pande Posts: 33
    Options
    When I was younger I'd have sensitive breasts.. But of course they were growing. I'm 21 now and I've not have sensitivity in my breasts since then. In fact, if anything, I am less sensitive than most girls. I hear lots of girls complaining how it hurts to get hit in the boob, and for me it doesn't hurt any different then getting hit in the leg or arm.

I'm only a cup size A, but from what I know girls don't stop growing until in their last 20s. In the case of my mother she kept growing in her 30s.

Also from what I know: breasts get sensitive during: period, pregnancy, growth, hormonal changes.
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    could def. be from just getting off of BC, could be associated with your first ovulation since getting off of the BC..

every woman is different. Mine get more sensitive at random times, but then again, I haven't seen AF (TOM whatever you want to call it...) since before I concieved my daughter who is now 18+ months old. ;)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    could def. be from just getting off of BC, could be associated with your first ovulation since getting off of the BC..

every woman is different. Mine get more sensitive at random times, but then again, I haven't seen AF (TOM whatever you want to call it...) since before I concieved my daughter who is now 18+ months old. ;)

My daughter is almost 13 months old and no TOM for me yet either!!!!!!!! Yeah breastfeeding