Options

Replies

• cL0ver
    cL0ver Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow! Check you out! Great job!! :)
  • booboocraig
    Options
    WELL DONE you look great and i'm sure you feel so much better too !!

Your beautiful and I wish you luck on the rest of your journey :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    An incredible difference!! well done :flowerforyou:

keep up the great work :wink:
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking great! Well done on the weight already lost.
    don't look at old pictures as something bad, look to them for motivation. Tell yourself you never want to be there again and have the pictures help you on your way to your goal.!
    This. I've set my beginning picture as my computer background and if I feel like eating junk just for the sake of eating I go look at it and it usually takes away that urge.
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Thanks so much to all of you for the sweets words:) I LOVE YOU!
  • loseweight1971
    Options
    Well done! You are such an inspiration to myslef and others, keep up the goos work!!! x:happy:
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Well done to you! can really see the change. and well done on the running i am not a runner so thats a great effort. Keep it up
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    Woohoo! U go girl! Ur lookin good :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well hun. You will be so proud of what you've achieved when you see that beach pic in the future. It's where you've BEEN not where you're GOING!!

Stay strong and focused!! You can find something else to pour your emotions into, like the running!! And hopefully, as the weight drops, the emotions will shrink along with you!

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK FANTASTIC.... THAT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO.... IMAGINE YOURSELF ON THE BEACH THIS SUMMER... YOU ARE DOING INCREDIBLE!!!!! AND..... IM PRETTY IMPRESSED WITH THE 3 MINUTE RUNNING,, I AM TRYING TO DO THAT MYSELF.... PLEASE ADD ME, IF YOU WANT. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR RESULTS AND SHARE SUCCESS STORIES!!!!..... HAVE A GREAT DAY! AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Here are some of my thoughts as I read your post Marcellus. First of, what a brave young lady you are for posting your previous summer picture when inside you were feeling less than happy about it. I liked the way you were standing tall and proud in the water even if inside you might not have been feeling that way. Secondly you obviously have made huge strides in thinking more about the food you eat. Emotional eating, esp. with young kids (I assume the child in your profile is yours), is such an easy thing to do. I guess for many of us, comfort food eating is probably the cheapest way to self medicate and more and more research is comparing our need for certain foods (esp. those high in processed sugars and fats) as just as much an addiction as street drugs. So, I find that telling myself that I do not want to be a slave to my body's need/want for these food drugs but instead should treat my body with the respect it deserves by giving it proper nutrition not empty calories is the better way to go. Tell your body that YOU are in charge and will not be pulled around by your cravings.
    Lastly, to even consider running for any length of time is awesome. I remember the days when 2 minutes of jogging was an eternity for me. Be kind to yourself, give yourself time. Even if it takes you 5 more years to get fit and lose some more weight along the way, so what. You still will be young and fabulous.
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I can see a big change, and don't knock your self down..the past is the past and today you ran 3 mins straight..and I think thats AWESOME considering I just ran 5mins straight for the first time and know how much it takes to do that too!
    Keep it up stay positive and maybe next time you want to eat emotionally go for a 3 min run and releave the stress/emotion that way!
    44236 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great Job!
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    You look great, and the pictures show your progress. Keep it up.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You should be very proud! Excellent job! :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You are doing a FANTASTIC job. *HIGH FIVE*
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You're so incredibly awesome girl! I'm so glad we are friends on here. You motivate me and make me laugh constantly! I'm proud of you!! 37 lbs GONEEEEEEEEE!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling that must be! I am right there with you in the emotional eater thing. Keep up the great work.
    For me it honestly is a single choice by single choice endeavor. I cannot make blanket statements but i can mke the statement that before me lies life and death and i choose life, and i don't just mean that i stay alive, but that i actually start to live my left on purpose and with everyday being a new day to discover the new and best version of myself.
    I am so proud of you. Keep it up!
  • anawigela
    anawigela Posts: 25
    Options
    Woot Woot! Awesome work, it is paying off!!! Keep up your fantastic progress!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!