halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You are doing FANTASTIC!
  • annabanana05
    Options
    Great Job! You are doing wonderful
  • grl_frm_tx
    Options
    you are awesome! You ARE beautiful! and You CAN do this because YOU ARE DOING IT!!! High Five and HEY--running 3 mins is HUGE!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Way to go!!! Keep it up and you will be to your goal in no time. I am an emotional eater too, but I have learned to channel it a different way. I workout now instead of eat (I work the stress off instead of eating it).
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WTG..looking good!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    WTG!! on losing the 37 lbs and being honest about what's going on and how you feel. That's the important part of this journey...realizing where we are going wrong and at least trying to address it and you are doing that here! Sharing the pics with us and the story!
    I can definitely relate to you and the story...I remember being a FAT girl and not feeling comfortable in my own skin and going to the beach...well, only when forced to, but not a choice I was always happe about.
    You have made big accomplishments whether you know it or not...just taking on the challenge of getting healthy is the biggest one and then feeling the changes...running 3 minutes is a BIG DEAL! I can't wait until you are sharing your story about running for 5 minutes and 10 minutes...you're getting stronger each day you choose to go in the right direction...and even on those days when you don't...it's okay...tomorrow is a new day and you just pick up and go from there! YOU GOT THIS! Be Blessed! ;)
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job making progress! Awesome work :)
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    You look amazinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    your doing well - be VERY proud of what you have achieved so far and don't give up - it will be worth it when you get back to that beach all skinny and sexy!! Well done & good luck x
  • haylayne81
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great!!!!!! Keep it up gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • groucherella
    Options
    awesome job! You look great! Dedication pays off!
  • ohletmebeskinny
    Options
    wow congrats :O!
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't see your pics, but I understand where you are coming from. I was always tiny and gained weight as I got older, and now I can't stand to look at myself, but slowly it is coming off. Good luck!:drinker:
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! you look amazingggg!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    YEAH! YOU GO GIRL! WHAT AN AWESOME CHANGE! :smooched:
  • PupsCounty
    Options
    I made a mistake! I just posted using my husband's account! I need to log him off and log back in as me to post! I am so sorry. I didn't realize!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I know what you mean about emotional eating. I totally do that a lot and I struggle with it daily. Hang in there! You can do it!
  • DaisyBayberry
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful. I am also an emotional eater. I was grieving the saddest loss of my life and at first I didn't eat at all. But once I started eating, I couldn't stop. I ate, and ate, and ate. It is difficult to find a different way to channel your emotions. I really commend you for your accomplishment. Great job!flowerforyou
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    This is so great. You look so happy! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!