37 Pounds GONE *pics*

Options

Replies

• Marcellus_08
    Options
    Thanks to all the sweet comments and people who can relate:) You guys rock and are SUCH great friends!! Thanks for all the Friend Requests and all the support:)

-Donna;)
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well, girl... I missed this when you posted it... but HOLY DIFFERENCE, Batwoman! You look like a whole different person! No wonder your brother noticed... he'd be blind if he didn't! Major congratulations. You are doing so well and I know you'll make it all the way to the end of your goal!!

GO YOU!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    YAY!! You are doing wonderfully! You should be so proud of your progress! Keep it up!
    Wow, you're looking great! Well done on the weight already lost.
    don't look at old pictures as something bad, look to them for motivation. Tell yourself you never want to be there again and have the pictures help you on your way to your goal.!
    This. I've set my beginning picture as my computer background and if I feel like eating junk just for the sake of eating I go look at it and it usually takes away that urge.

LOL I did the same thing.

I hate that picture but it sure does help.
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    i know way to well about emotional eating and hate looking at some pics of myself also... and cannot wait to look at pics 30 lbs from now.. seems so far away but we cannot dwell on that b/c at least it is going down and soo much better than up and up!!.... Way to go ... We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AWESOME!!!!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job, can really see the difference around your whole midsection.

Keep it up! Slow and steady!
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations! And 3 minutes is amazing.......I did my elliptical the other day for 7 minutes and that great for me. Compared to my cousin that can do it for an hour? Not even close but for me it was good and I was happy. And if it makes you laugh any - there is a show called Tough Enough (I am a big wrestling fan as u can tell by my name) and on the last episode they had them running the ropes and most of these "in shape" people were dead by the end of 3 minutes.
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment!! way to go!!!
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    you look amazing!! Great job!!! :smile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!keep it up!!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You are going great!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing success so far. The difference in the pictures looks alot more than 37lbs to me! You are doing fabulously and you should be so proud of yourself!
    And well done on your 3 minute run. When I started running I could only last 1minute 30 before my heart felt like it would explode, I only did one lap around a small playing field...tonight I ran 4 miles in 36minutes! You will get so much better with practice and you might not notice it until one day you've run for 20minutes and you didn't even feel tired. Keep doing what you're doing because It's definitely working for you :flowerforyou:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Goodness girl!! Major difference:) your doing awesome!!! Oh and I about bought the shirt you add wearing in your bottom picture today!!
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done! :happy:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are well on your way to your goals! Keep it up!!
  • fukuyama
    fukuyama Posts: 43
    Options
    Great job. You should take this picture as a motivator...
    I have mine on my fridge !
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm sure that feels good to see such an improvement! I can't wait to be that happy! Keep going!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty! :)
  • amandayr
    amandayr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow congrats! thats so impressive!!
  • maryh1974
    maryh1974 Posts: 41
    Options
    wow , you look completely different,,amazing what 37 pounds gone can do...way to go girl...keep it up...and next time you go to the beach you will be rocking that new swim suit....:):drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!