Hi everyone.. im new here.. Any one want an motivational bud

Options
Hey! :)
New to this site !
right i realized personally it was time for a change, i cant put it off any longer.. So here i go.. time to get healthy and shape up! :)

Replies

• emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! You WILL find the support and motivation you need here to meet your goals. This is a great site. Feel free to send me a friend request. Good luck!
  • busymamaof4
    busymamaof4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started too! Everyone is great and very supportive! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • jennlloyd
    jennlloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love it here too! Feel free to add me as well!
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I just started too. The motivation thing is HUGE! I've been telling myself I need to start loosing weight and get healthier for a long time, and I just now started :P You can definitely add me! :)
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Hi! I have been on MFP for about a month and I love it. You are going to love all of the support you get here. Sending you a friend request! :)
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome to mfp...lots of support here....
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well so anyone is welcome to add me! :happy:
  • DerGraf
    DerGraf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YES! Ilove success stories! Awesome!
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
    Welcome you will love it here.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm new too! you can feel free to add me if you like.
    because i'm new, my motivation is good. i'm going to need the help in a few weeks time when life starts to creep back in!

ooh, and FWIW, i've found the food tracker to be really useful! i only started using it a few days ago, but it has really made me think alot more about what i eat.
  • Gracie41
    Gracie41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.......new to the club. Any suggestions on makeing the "fitnesspal" work?
  • Lorimarie3
    Lorimarie3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. I am also new.. 5 days new.. down 2 pds... It is very interesting to see how many calories are in the food choices that me make.. I also have my husband looking at his intake.. hahaha.... I have a total of 60 pds that I want/need to loose... .. with friends to support each other, it can be done... !
  • alyssasmom0203
    Options
    Hello! I am new as well, just started this week and I love it. I dont have any friends yet but if you want to add me you want. Good Luck!
  • imaflippin1
    Options
    Hi Amanda - I am relatively new here as well. You can add me as a friend!

We can do this!!

-Vicky
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    If it's support you need you'll plenty on here. You can friend me if you want as well.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome Ill add you :) We can support each other
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I started a couple weeks ago. This is a great site for any support and motivation that you need. Feel free to add me!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.
    Sometimes it helps when there is someone else that is
    going through the same things as you.
    This is a great site for motivation and support!:smile:
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda - I started beginning of March - and this is a wonderful site! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!

:smile:
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love it!! I've been here for 51 days :happy: MFP informed me of that yesterday!! I'll definitly add you! And anyone can feel free to add me!! We'll motivate eachother and cheer eachother on!!!