You know you are an MFP addict when….

Options

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You keep the MFP page up all day at work!! (secretly hidden behind a valid website used for my job of course!)

ROTFL!!! This is exactly what I do!!! :laugh:
  • chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OK -- is your dog logged into Wii Fit, too? :smile:

Ha ha. Yup. He sucks at the hula hoop, but great at downward-facing dog.

Haha this made my day! So cute :)
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

hahaha u guys are too cute...I'm guilty of much of this too, ditching FB a lot, saving wrappers, etc. lol :laugh:
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    After your dog runs at the dog park for an hour, you make sure he eats his exercise calories. :wink:

OMG!!! i almost peed when i read this!!! I love it!!!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It is the thing to log first thing in the morning and the last thing before bed time and every other half hour during the day.
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    . . .one of the pockets in your purse is always stuffed with empty food wrappers so you can log them accurately on MFP when you get home.

LOL I do that too! Agree completely about FB and the only reason I'd consider upgrading my phone is to use MFP on it!
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    You are happy to the gym, eat, and log those in; especially when you are avoiding doing your taxes! ;-)
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You keep the MFP page up all day at work!! (secretly hidden behind a valid website used for my job of course!)

Same here!!! :)
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    ... you start adding up how many minutes you will have to exercise later to get those calories you just had to eat, while you are eating them!

... you sit and hit the refresh button after a post you did instead of doing something else in the meantime and coming back later to check.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    It is the thing to log first thing in the morning and the last thing before bed time and every other half hour during the day.

Yup me too!!!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You have family visiting from out of town and you're thinking of how to hide from them so it doesn't wreck your eating & workout schedule!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You open several windows so you can follow multiple topics on the forums at the same time, and keep up with your homepage too...:bigsmile:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You can't wait to get home and log in, because you a) want to see what your MFP friends have been up to b) wanna read all the newest topics or c) want to chat with all the cool people that are on this site.
  • JustGila
    JustGila Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    love your motto-face your stuff dont stuff your face! AWESOME!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    You Moved the iPhone app into the priority bar at the bottom of your screen! LOL
    Hey, I did that!!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    But ya know - how much better is this - somethinig focused on fitness and health.
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i agree...

Hello im AmberRose and im an addict...
    lol
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    you finish up an all-get-out workout, and log-on before even a shower!
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    When you start looking for extra things to clean so you log more minutes to your work out.

When you work harder so you can log it as vigorous indstead of moderate.
  • millmill89
    millmill89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It takes you 20 minutes to write a single paragraph for a paper that your working on for class because you keep checking the forum every 2 minutes. lol