"Losing It" Week 1

Options

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Well today is my bday and I'm still 196..I'm 32 today but I weigh alot less then I did this time last year..But I'm ready to quit again..I'm tired of the weight not coming off I guess my body is stuck..I dont know..But I hope everyone has a Happy Monday...
    My Goal this week no more Diet Mt Dews...

HAPPY BDAY:flowerforyou:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    my happy thot for d day is dat i feel more loved today...my frenz have been really good 2 me today...n i feel wanted....:smile:

Thanks GettinThin08 for startin this :flowerforyou:

I'm so happy we have the turn out we do!!!!!!!! Thank you for joining!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My happy thought today is.... I almost have everything done today, Now I can just chill some, exercise and eat right... GO ME!
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Well today is my bday and I'm still 196..I'm 32 today but I weigh alot less then I did this time last year..But I'm ready to quit again..I'm tired of the weight not coming off I guess my body is stuck..I dont know..But I hope everyone has a Happy Monday...
    My Goal this week no more Diet Mt Dews...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Why would you quit? You've lost 76 lbs that's amazing. If you just stop drinking pop you are going to shed so much more weight. I started drinking vitamin water and crystal light to replace the pop I was drinking. It really helped drop the pop. So try that.
    You can not quit. Why come so far and give up. What will happen is you'll gain back some weight then your gonna feel bad for quitting and start all over again.
    You don't want to do that! You can do this. Pick up your workout. Revamp it all and start something new. Don't do what you have been doing and the pounds will start falling off again.
  • mellymlk
    Options
    My happy thought today is Pat and Brett hahahahahahaha
    (My motivation : P)
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All and Happy Monday!

Here's to the water drinking we are going to do! :drinker:

Starting weight: 164.2
    Neck: 13.5
    Arms: L 11.14 R 11
    Thighs: L 24.5 R 24.5
    Waist: 31.5
    Chest: 37
    Hips: 42

My mini goal for 11/24 is to be at 160lbs.

My happy thought for the day is that woke up this morning feeling great about myself and my goals. I actually feel like I can acheive them this time!

Good Luck Everyone!
    Erin:happy:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    Are you gonna start a fresh topic today with all of our measurements?
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Wow only day one and I have done so much.....To start off with....I walked for 30 mins...thats hugh for me considering i have a hugh fear of walking in public by myself....

...and I clean my little sister's room...it was a mess from moving in...it had totes from everyone and everything so I wanted to surprise her...

...then I reliezed I have a dr. appt at 3 pm so I gotta check her out of school early she will love that lol...

...and I hate little cereal and its already almost lunch...

...and omg I want some water really bad...:drinker: ...awesome I actually crave water...this is from someone that never drank water...

***Happy Thought: I actually did something today and not lay on the couch all day...my family will be so proud :laugh: ***

TO DO LIST
    Monday. Nov. 10, 2008
    [x] walk 30 mintues
    [] make meal plan
    [x] clean my little sisters room (surprise)
    [] clean out my car
    [] work on challenge
    [] make tomorrow's meal plan
    [] have a happy thought
  • GettingThin08
    Options

Everyone's measurements will be on Week 2 post!!!!!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl. Lets get these list done today!
  • mellymlk
    Options

Oh ok sounds great : ) Are we doing new weeks every Monday?
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • GettingThin08
    Options

Oh ok sounds great : ) Are we doing new weeks every Monday?
    Keep up the awesome work!

Yes...every friday the new week will be posted so people can get what they will need that weekend and get ready...and monday starts the new challenge and it dont end till sunday night!!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    lence Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:

Dont give up now you have come so far! Like some one else said if you give up the diet soda you will start loosing again.
  • cinrosier
    Options
    My happy thought for today is I feel great. But that is not really a thought. So I will go with I have beautifull red hair.
    By the 24th my weight loss goal is to be 218. 6 poundes that isnt pushing it to much. I should be able to do that.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Had Water all day

But just had green tea (Which is 0 calories)

Try to be good tomm

Kathy
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    **My Mini goal for 11/24 is to lose 5 pounds
    **My happy thought for today is that I am proud that I didn't eat the cake that they had at church yesterday. It was Chocolate with a Chocolate mousse frosting. :noway:

I am so inspired by you who lost 76lbs. Don't quit keep going. Change up you exercise plan or increase your time. You will get over your hump. We all have those humps. You should be very proud of yourself. We are!!!
  • cinrosier
    Options
    my happy thought for today is ouch my chest and arms hurt from yesterdays workout.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My happy thought for today is "I enjoyed my workout, even though it kicked my butt, AGAIN"!:bigsmile:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well. I have been using this website for a year. Untill this aug I was doing amazing. I was down to 133. Now I am at 140again exercising 4 to 5 times a week. I usually do really well on weekdays. But I don't know what goes through my head on the weekends. I just binge and eat sugar pretty much. I need to/want to change this. So I am in on this challange. My bday is coming up in 5 weeks and I wanna be down to at least 135 by then. I wanna join this challange. I only drink water or tea. I don't eat fast food. my biggest weakness is sweets. If I subtracted the sweats I eat out of my diet I would be the skinniest person alive. Lol. I am in on the challange.
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: Happy Thought: I have pretty eyes:smile::smile: :smile:

:angry: :angry: :angry: Today has been hell...for one last night me and my bf got into a hugh fight and i didnt talk to him till this morning at 6:05am...so we went to bed and didnt say much and neither one of us got good sleep...I started my women thing today...I didnt get to walk today b/c my sister stayed home sick and too young to be byself!!!!!:angry::angry: :angry:

:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: hopefully tomorrow will be better:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: