What would YOU be doing?

Options
anewattitude
anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
If you could be doing anything right now what would you rather do?

Besides having sex....,,, that's too obvious ;)

I'd rather be somewhere on a tropical beach sipping a fancy cocktail with the little umbrella in while being fanned with a palm leaf by some tall, dark and handsome man. After he he is done fanning me, he will then give me a nice backrub and will tell me over and over how great he thinks I look and that I SHOULD eat that nice piece of chocolate cake because there are no calories in fantasy land!

there.. now its your turn!

Replies

• Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Id rather be night fishing then sitting here watching Harry Potter 6 lol
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, sex isn't on my list ( I know, sacrilege coming from a guy). Hmm, really I'd rather just be playing a video game, but that's just because it's about time to go to bed. If I had more time (and space), I'd probably say work on my bicycle.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Intimate dinner out with hubby followed by a good movie. He's been working a lot lately.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a display of my utter nerdiness, I would love to be in a library all by myself.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I would like to be visiting a friend of mine that lives in Europe.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    would llove to be just snuggling with my guy, he lives in another state
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i would be on the beach as well, in my new body with the perfect bikini, and soaking up the rays with my feet in both the sand and water.....aaahhhhh i guess this is what u do. i've never been to he beach before :(
  • CrystalRules
    CrystalRules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be hanging out with my husband. Unfortunately, we're both sick and have been hibernating in separate rooms as we hack our lungs out. We're both in our own little worlds of yuckiness, kleenex, and misery. In my fantasy, it's a week from now, we're both recovered, and we're sitting on the couch laughing about something stupid :)
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In Oct I'm going to Venice for 4 nights followed by an 18 night transatlantic cruise. It's the reason I started this 3 weeks ago. If I could be doing anything right now I'd like to be just be arriving in Venice since a) the flight across the ocean in my economy seat would be OVER b) I'd just be starting an awesome vacation c) I wouldn't be going to work in the morning after having worked all day today and d) I'D BE AT MY GOAL WEIGHT! ha ha..
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    These are such great responses!

Truth is I think I'd rather hang with my fiance..... on a tropical island :) He's tall and handsome too :)
  • cleckner04
    Options
    Just hanging out anywhere with my hubby. He's deployed so we haven't seen eachother since November. So sex was definitely at the top of my list but I'll settle for cuddles. :laugh:
  • Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    Options
    Eating junk food that magically has no calories or fat, watching a good movie, with the house to myself.
    Too bad none of the three shall happen :( lol
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be getting faded on a night full of hookers and blow.
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    I got nothing here. I'm sitting next to my husband. My kids are watching t.v. right here with me. I'm exactly where I should be.
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    Just hanging out anywhere with my hubby. He's deployed so we haven't seen eachother since November. So sex was definitely at the top of my list but I'll settle for cuddles. :laugh:

God bless you both. Thank you for your service. I hope your reunion makes the ground shake. *hugs*
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    I'd rather be hanging out with my husband. Unfortunately, we're both sick and have been hibernating in separate rooms as we hack our lungs out. We're both in our own little worlds of yuckiness, kleenex, and misery. In my fantasy, it's a week from now, we're both recovered, and we're sitting on the couch laughing about something stupid :)

Get well soon. On the bright side, at least you're doing it in tandem instead of one and then the other. That just drags it out forever.
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A full body massage..
    I'm so sore from yesterady. lol
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    In vegas, sitting at a nickel slot machine and ordering another beer.
    In disneyworld, watching the fireworks with my family
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be on teh elliptical.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I would be receiving a massage. My feet and back are killing me. :indifferent: