Biggest Loser - FINALLY!!!!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    ........ is it just me or was it a couple episodes ago that vickey was talking about she didnt even care about losing the weight, she was only doing it for the $$$, :huh:, if i remember correctly it was during one of those personal interview things when no one else is around. i hope she loses (the game that is) honostly no punn intendid. she would have done all that work for nothing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:devil: feeling a lil' evil now.

My mom said to me last night that she is going to lose all that weight then a couple months later when she loses she will be fat agin. It's people like her that make me want to work harder to prove that you can get so much more out of this then money. I missed the first hour of the show but watched what happened on Oprah last week so I knew it was going to be close I was so mad when I heard it was Ed that won but then at the end I was so happy when Brady was in the bottom and went home!! :drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I dont think Heba is going to take revenge on Amy. I know Vicky is but if you watched what is going to happen next week you see that if Ed calls Vicky crazy. Vicky is digging her own grave. I keep saying that I dont mind Heba as much as I do Vicky but I am glad that Amy voted for Brady. Although I really wish it would have been Vicky that went home instead. Even Bob doesnt like her.

Connie
  • what channel does it come on and what time?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    what channel does it come on and what time?

NBC on Tuesday nights. :smile:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    I dont think Heba is going to take revenge on Amy. I know Vicky is but if you watched what is going to happen next week you see that if Ed calls Vicky crazy. Vicky is digging her own grave. I keep saying that I dont mind Heba as much as I do Vicky but I am glad that Amy voted for Brady. Although I really wish it would have been Vicky that went home instead. Even Bob doesnt like her.

Connie

It says a lot when your own trainer thinks you're a crazy b!tch!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

I hope Bob gives her to Jillian! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023

I hope Bob gives her to Jillian! :bigsmile:

I hope Bob drops her off at Krispy Kremes with $100. :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It

I hope Bob drops her off at Krispy Kremes with $100. :bigsmile:

Well, yeah..that too BUT then gives her to Jillian!!!:bigsmile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Did anyone happen to catch who was on the cover of that Prevention magazine? I didn't catch it at first, but my daughter did and (ahem...love my DVR) I had to rewind it. Sure enough!! Did anyone else catch it?
  • Shannon023
    Did anyone happen to catch who was on the cover of that Prevention magazine? I didn't catch it at first, but my daughter did and (ahem...love my DVR) I had to rewind it. Sure enough!! Did anyone else catch it?

Was it Michelle & Renee???
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member

Uh-huh! And talk about some FABULOCITY! :drinker:
  • Shannon023

Uh-huh! And talk about some FABULOCITY! :drinker:

Guess they thought people would burn a Brady/Vicki issue! :laugh:

I would. :explode:
  • Did you guys also notice the REVENGE sign that Vicky wrote that was on the scenes for next week? It said something along the line of not stopping until that lying b*tch was out of the house referring to Amy. She really is crazy and I can't wait for her to go!
  • Shannon023
    Did you guys also notice the REVENGE sign that Vicky wrote that was on the scenes for next week? It said something along the line of not stopping until that lying b*tch was out of the house referring to Amy. She really is crazy and I can't wait for her to go!

Holy smokes!! :noway:

I saw the REVENGE part, but not the smaller print! :noway: She's insane!!! :noway:
  • Losing_It

Holy smokes!! :noway:

I saw the REVENGE part, but not the smaller print! :noway: She's insane!!! :noway:

Maybe they will throw her off the show and straight into the nut hut. :drinker:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Did you all see how embarressed her husband looked when she was saying the things she said last night? I don't even think he truly likes the person she is!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Maybe they will throw her off the show and straight into the nut hut. :drinker:

You know they are going to keep her on the show she is ratings for them. How many of us watch to see if she is finally going to get the boot. I watch it for that but also to see the transformations they make
  • Losing_It
    You know they are going to keep her on the show she is ratings for them. How many of us watch to see if she is finally going to get the boot. I watch it for that but also to see the transformations they make

When Brady got voted off, I'm POSITIVE I burned 50 calories jumping up and down screaming and dancing! (Would've landed ME in the nut hut had anyone else been home).....when Vicky goes...I'm sure I'll earn a hot fudge sundae! Ohh imagine how good the Finale is going to be when they are all face to face again:bigsmile:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    If someone from the black team goes home tonight, I'm not watching the rest of this season. If Amy was smart, she'd jump ship and team up with the black team. If she fall under with one of the others from her team, she's the odd man out.

I was thinking this same thing. :drinker:

Me too, but I know I couldn't do it. It's like watching an accident - I can't help it and I'll keep hoping Vicki gets booted soon. I forgot how much I don't like her until it was on again. I can't wait to see what her revenge will be. Maybe it'll be psycho enough they'll kick her off for unsportmanship.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    There's an article on Prevention's website (www.prevention.com) from the Biggest Loser - not only are Reneee & Michelle featured, but so are Vicky & Brady :mad:
This discussion has been closed.