81.5 pounds lighter...in 6 months!

Options

Replies

• slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work and you'll be the size healthier that you want!!
  • Live_Aloha
    Live_Aloha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself -- what a huge accomplishment!! Looking forward to seeing you at goal (and along the way as well)!! =)
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    you like like a whole different (much younger) person! Great job!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Your waistline is getting defined!! :smile: GREAT job!!! :drinker:
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! What a success story.
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    awesome, you look great!

TY!!!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Can someone tell me where I go to put in my mini goals and long term goals, etc. like all of you have done...thanks

In the signature box is where you can put them! :D
  • ready4achange1
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration for people like me :flowerforyou:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such an inspiration! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You should be extremely proud of yourself. That is an amazing accomplishment!!!! You are truly an inspiration!

Thank you! I am so glad that I can inspire someone! I really cant even fathom the idea of carrying around all that weight. My daughter is 26 months and I was carrying around 2.5 of her! 0_o! I feel so amazing and its only going to continue!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work.

TY!!! Defiantly!! This isn't a diet! :) I will continue to eat this way (and cook this way for my whole family..forever! :D )
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    OMGosh you look amazing!!! Congratulations on a job well done and keep up the great work!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! :drinker:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    So amazing! Thank you for sharing and for sharing how you have lost your weight. You are an encouragement to all of us.

Defiantly! If I can help even 1 person, its worth it to me!! :D It was great stepping on the scale today and seeing a 6 on the scale after the 2 vs a 7! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are awesomely amazing and I'm awesomely proud of you!!! GREAT JOB :drinker:

Awe TY!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    great job!

TY!! :D
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    YOU are doing Sensationally phenomenal!! There are no words to adequately describe the inspiration you are right now!! Great job!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Great job!keep going!!
    :smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look fantastic:) I can't wait till I'm down 81.5 pounds!!

You will be able to do it!! :) Just stay positive!!! :D Make sure you reward yourself for what you have done though!!! Keep moving towards a size healthier! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!