SOO Annoying!!

2»

Replies

• lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    I heard a (not new) statement (again) today: You can't argue with stupid.

Tell him that. He won't get it. Garanteed.

I agree! He is a idiot and there is nothing you can do to cure that. Have you reported him?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Just ignore it,hes getting a rise out of you and thats what he wants from the sound of it.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    I heard a (not new) statement (again) today: You can't argue with stupid.

Tell him that. He won't get it. Garanteed.

This is of so true. Im proud of you for not knocking him silly. I do not think I could have contained myself like you did... Just remember how much support you have with your friends, family, and your MFP community.

He is just jealous that you have been working hard and you look good.

Also remember you are not dieting you have changed to a healthy lifestyle.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    This day care is on an Air Force base? I'm retired military, and that just wouldn't be accepted at any base I was stationed at. Who runs the day care? Services Squadron? Support Squadron? MWR? I don't know myself, but whoever runs the facility, you need to contact that squadron or group commander, or perhaps even make a complaint to the IG. Another option is the Equal Opportunitiy office on base. You should NOT have to tolerate that nonsense. Not anywhere, and certainly not on a miitary base. Definitely take action! Good luck!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

There are NO words for this type of stupidity. God bless you. No, God bless HIM! Ugh.
  • tstroop
    tstroop Posts: 1
    Well you need to ask him if YOUR "Mama" needs to come kick his butt for being rude to you!!!!!! I think you are beautiful no matter what ;)
This discussion has been closed.