April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I did well this past week, but somehow I missed the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for Week 2: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEltOEZEaHg5OG4xX2JUY0tfWGM0bnc6MA#gid=0

Please let me know if you have any problems accessing it. I will keep it available today to enter in your progress from last week.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I would also like to be involved, please! :)

@hush7hush - Hi you can definitely join - I'll add you to the list on the form for week 3 (starts today).

Happy Morning Burn!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

@hush7hush - Hi you can definitely join - I'll add you to the list on the form for week 3 (starts today).

Happy Morning Burn!

Thank you!

So, I just post my workout, time, and calories burnt, right? :)
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in. Sorry to be late!
  • getfitdiva
    Options

Happy Morning Burn!

I will post this week's (week 3) form and you can input your workouts there :happy:

Thank you!

• getfitdiva
    Options

Happy Morning Burn!

Thank you!

I will post this week's form (week 3) to the forum and you can input your morning workouts there. I will do that this afternoon. :happy:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    OK, I'm in. Sorry to be late!

No problem it's easy to lose the link in the ongoing forum.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    This morning: 30 minutes of wii fit plus free step with hand weights. 151 calories burnt by the stepping, hand exercises not counted.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? :o
  • Kelibur
    Kelibur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I used to love waking up and doing the BIggest Loser workout video with Bob first thing but have fallen off the wagon recently. Time to set the alarm and get back on it!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Okay the 3 challenge members (including me) who reported did fantastic for week 2!

Here are the results:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dHU3eUFCZXZCSG41b0xQU0pHMlQ0dHc&single=true&gid=1&output=html

Week 3 Form is available, Please report your morning workouts by Sunday, April 24th.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC10cnJHYXh4LTdtLUYzejFYYVkwcmc6MA

Let's kick this week 3 into gear! We have 10.5 weeks until Summer :wink: ! Time to wake up and get these early burns behind us :noway: !
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Is it too late to join? :o

It's not too late! You are in there :happy:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    This morning: 30 minutes of wii fit plus free step with hand weights. 151 calories burnt by the stepping, hand exercises not counted.

Great start! You are in the updated form for this week.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I'm in. I used to love waking up and doing the BIggest Loser workout video with Bob first thing but have fallen off the wagon recently. Time to set the alarm and get back on it!

Yes the dreaded alarm clock and snooze :yawn: ! Let's do this!!!
  • Zombriana
    Options
    This morning:
    34 minutes of Just Dance 2 [144 calories]
    25 minutes of JM 30 Day Shred lvl 2 [149 calories]
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    How are we doing w/ our early morning burns!!! I finally squeezed one in yesterday (Wed) w/ the Shred level 3 YAY! :happy:

I see some of us have brought it this week! Let's get those burns over and done w/ PEEPS!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I was not so successful this week. Only three morning workouts and two of them were really wastes of 20 minutes. I have posted my info. Will try harder next week!
  • Zombriana
    Options
    Are we supposed to put every morning workout?? lol :ohwell:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    That's the good thing about monthly challenges - you have a couple of times to push harder! Which I need to. I managed to squeeze out 2 mornings. Yes please enter at least 2 morning workouts and if you want the "extra" morning workouts to count include those too. It's nice to include to see how much you are accomplishing and even something to challenge yourself in the next week.

Can't wait to see our results!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    No morning exercises for me this week. I'll try to get in 4 next week to make up the 2 from this week.