204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• BerniceB
    BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What everyone said!!! How good you look. You did something most people can't do. Wow, great job. You truly look wonderful. Good luck on your journey.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    If ever there was a walking testimony to the difference we can make in our lives in one year, you are it. I am blown away. You look vibrant and amazing. And I hope you feel SO proud of what you have done, regardless of how far you may have to go.
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job!
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is just absolutely incredible! What an amazing transformation you've had this year - you look fantastic!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    OMG I am blown away! Well done!!
  • pileomail
    pileomail Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    OMG Congraduf***lations!!!! You look great!! Keep up the hard work!!!!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Wow this is an amazing thing you are doing!! You are a great inspiratin and look lovely! Keep going!!
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is some amazing transformation within a year. You look great :-)
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    amazing! you are an inspiration!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You mustve worked soooo hard! You are looking great and well on your way to your goal. Well done!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    O.M.G! You look fabulous, congratulations!!! What an amazing transformation :flowerforyou:
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... the best thing, biggest compliment that I can give you is simply this -- you are a symbol of hope and belief! I appreciate your sharing this, your story... it gives me hope and helps me to believe.

Not just anyone, not just any story can really touch our lives and our hearts... and give us the strength to truly hope and believe that we too can do it. You and yours absolutely do!

Thank you...
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    OMIGOSH... You are AMAZING!! I can't imagine the strength, courage and determination it took for you to begin and continue with your journey... so very impressive!! You have completely transformed yourself in just under one year!! You look spectacular!! Wow... I'm just so damn happy for you!! What an inspirational story and it sure sends a strong message that it IS POSSIBLE. Good luck with the remainder of your journey! JUST INCREDIBLE!! :flowerforyou:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great work!
  • ohchelse
    ohchelse Posts: 7
    Options
    That is some of the best motivation I have seen...I have around 275 to lose. Thank you for sticking with it and proving that it is possible!!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you are looking fab! You're so inspiring, Well done!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job! Congratulations!!! You are definitely an inspiration to us all!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Wow. Amazing! Keep up the great work!!!
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Kay - A picture or two is worth a thousand words and boy those were! I'm so happy for you and your a tremendous inspiration lady! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to hear how your first 5k goes!!! Truly amazing the difference a year and determination can make! Standing ovation and clapping hands for all your hard work and accomplisments!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!