Is Anyone Else as Bored as Me?

Options

Replies

• ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Okay girls, time for some much needed beauty sleep!!! Good luck on your trainer seduction quests!!! Hahaha!! I love it!!! Hope to see ya both tomorrow!!! Night!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Okay girls, time for some much needed beauty sleep!!! Good luck on your trainer seduction quests!!! Hahaha!! I love it!!! Hope to see ya both tomorrow!!! Night!!!
    :flowerforyou:

Goodnight sunshine!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    We will definitely keep you updated!! :D Night!! See ya tomorrow!
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    OK... Since this thread turned into a relationship post I have a srs question.

I don’t spit game at chicks when I’m at the gym. I’m there to work and I just assume they are too. But there is one that I always seem to lock eyes with. I would love to talk to her but I don’t want to be that creepy guy ya know? Any suggestions? I know that she is training for a figure show that’s coming up and I have experience with bodybuilding competitions. Would this be a solid ice breaker?
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Don't break the ice so quick.

Lead it on.

Flirt a little.

Smile. Wink.

Girls like it.

I know we do. :)
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    Don't break the ice so quick.

Lead it on.

Flirt a little.

Smile. Wink.

Girls like it.

I know we do. :)

Smile and wink huh? We always seem to lock eyes at the most inconvenient times though. Usually when I’m in the middle of a set and I’m not about to wink or try to smile. I don’t think it would be possible lol. But I guess it’s a good sign that she’s looking.
    She seems like a sweet girl too. She is always smiling and will talk to other people that workout the same time we do. I just hate having to figure out a way to talk to her without seeming like a creep.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    So don't, yet.

First see if she's feeling you.
  • dorybaby
    dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yess! I work overnight also. At the hospital. Sometimes its busy. but tonight, its been awfully boring. so, what did i do? i walked around my unit. 8 times around is a mile. so i try to do it everynight! mine as well be productive.

theres this sandwich i love from dennys. and its insanely too much to eat. its horrible. a walking heart attack. so i try to cut it into 4 pieces and put 3 of them away. i eat the one and enjoy the heck out of it. then, i eat the other 3 at later times. i get my craving and i get to look forward to some later!!! :)
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I don't let myself have any of the **** I crave.
    Because it's only mental.
    Eventually I'll stop wanting it.
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    So don't, yet.

This is exactly where I get confused... I know she’s looking. My boy that I work out with says he catches here looking at me all the time. Here’s the catch though. We are both into bodybuilding/ figure. She may be just admiring my physique in terms of bodybuilding.
    Example: I peep other dues while working out because they are doing something that impresses me but that doesn’t mean that I’m interested in them lol.
  • abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What did I give up?? Lets see... Burger Kings Iced Vanilla Coffee with Double shot of vanilla and 2 splends with whipped cream on the top, Riesbeck's Cakes, Greens Doughnuts, Kit Kat bars... Just a start!!!
    As of my lifestyle change I'm having issues with is working out. I work full time, i'm a full time mom, a full time student, a full time wife, etc... I don't have time to pee let alone work out. So, on top of doing thirty minutes five times a week, I try to run up and down the stairs at work 2 times a night. (I'm a midnight junkie!!)
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So don't, yet.

This is exactly where I get confused... I know she’s looking. My boy that I work out with says he catches here looking at me all the time. Here’s the catch though. We are both into bodybuilding/ figure. She may be just admiring my physique in terms of bodybuilding.
    Example: I peep other dues while working out because they are doing something that impresses me but that doesn’t mean that I’m interested in them lol.

Haha I am not into bodybuilding, but I can say from my own experience that one look is enough to notice that. If I am looking repeatedly I am doing it for a reason!! :)

PS Sorry I disappeared! :D
  • abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So don't, yet.

I'd say go for it!!! You never know unless you try.. You never know, she may be perfect for you!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I still say wait it out.

Feel her out first.

Let her know you're into her.

If her demeanor changes, then you know she's reciprocating the feeling.
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    I'd say go for it!!! You never know unless you try.. You never know, she may be perfect for you!
    Honestly I think she is incredible. She is one of the hardest workers I have seen in a long time. She always has a smile on her face (even when she is doing crappy cardio lol).
    ***Epiphany***
    I think she intimidates me and that is extremely weird. You would think a 6'3 250lb meathead wouldn’t scare so easy. Who knew?!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Honestly I think she is incredible. She is one of the hardest workers I have seen in a long time. She always has a smile on her face (even when she is doing crappy cardio lol).
    ***Epiphany***
    I think she intimidates me and that is extremely weird. You would think a 6'3 250lb meathead wouldn’t scare so easy. Who knew?!

How old is she? Estimated.
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    Hmmm... I would say probably around the same age. late 20's
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Hmmm... I would say probably around the same age. late 20's

You old folks.
    :D
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Have you done a ring-check?
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    Have you done a ring-check?

She's single for sure. No ring and it was confirmed that she was single.