What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options
The thought of stepping on that scale and seeing 125, I honestly think I may break down and cry. What about you?

Replies

• Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    I would cry as well with a fair bit of jumping up and down and making some phone calls lol Then I would make a shopping date and go buckwild buying a new wardrobe including all of the things I have wanted to wear but could'nt :) Thats what I would do
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Dance! And go shopping!
  • Asomething
    Asomething Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    There WILL be ridiculous amounts of screaming, crying, laughing, jumping up & down etc...
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    definitely go shopping lol
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I will do but I will be happy real happy.....
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I'll need to since all my pants won't fit! Victoria's Secret too!!!!!!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Cheer silently to myself, then save up money and go skydiving again.
  • AB82
    AB82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Probably get a take away! Haha!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ring some people. Show it off. Get lots of pics and get a MASSIVE KFC...only joking on the last one but I've always wondered if I would go and get a takeaway to celebrate lol..
  • coahdan
    coahdan Posts: 19
    Options
    This may seem counterproductive, but my bro-in-law & I are racing to 199. Once we both reach it the 2nd winner (since we both made it neither one lost, right?) is taking the 1st guy out to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet that we used to love to go to.

Then we'll have to do a bunch of extra cardio for the next week to get back to 199 ;-)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    When i reach my goal which is 125 i will probably cry and be so happy ! Deffently go shopping and buy a new wardrobe ! I am so close to Onederland and thats going to be a major goal for me too!
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Run around naked!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    This may seem counterproductive, but my bro-in-law & I are racing to 199. Once we both reach it the 2nd winner (since we both made it neither one lost, right?) is taking the 1st guy out to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet that we used to love to go to.

Then we'll have to do a bunch of extra cardio for the next week to get back to 199 ;-)

I constantly say the first thing I'm going to do, well after I break down and cry is eat a large banana split =}
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    I will be on the phone making an appointment to go get my new tattoo!
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Probably set a new goal! Not that I ever reach my goal anyway *sob*
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    when I get to where I want to be, I will buy a bikini and book myself on the next cruise available. or at least head to the beach. LOL
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I will be on the phone making an appointment to go get my new tattoo!

Ditto although I am getting a small one once I get to 140lbs
  • Daria74
    Daria74 Posts: 9
    Options
    jellybaby84
    you will make it, add me, I feel the same way you do from time to time but you can do this! Its a choice we all make, you just take one step at a time, you chose to come here to make a change, that was a step, just keep taking steps! :flowerforyou:
  • roberbro
    roberbro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will definitely celebrate, but switching to maintenance is kinda scary. I'm thinking that I will certainly need to create a new health goal in order to keep me on the straight and narrow path. I'm thinking something like taking martial arts classes or weight training. I'm not the type of person who prospers without set goals.
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    Run around naked!!!

Me too! (In the house of course)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!