What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    OOOOHH I love this question, wow I know I will cry and shout, jump up and down which should burn about 100 calories. Just thinking about it now is crazy, man that will be one awesome day, to see the scale say 140
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Make sure you hit up Paramount's Carowinds here in Charlotte, NC!!! It is awesome, and I love that goal!!!

I haven't been there since I was 14 but I remember it being an absolute blast....That's the one with the water park in the middle right?? I was in Rockhill for a softball tourney and my whole team and sister team went there for a day. Top Gun was my favorite but I think it's been renamed since then (that was 12 years ago)
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'll get all those small clothes I have stored in space bags and try them all on. Then I'll decide which ones to keep and which are too out of style. I'll donate what I don't want and go on a massive shopping spree to replace them.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I too will cry when I see the scale say 160. My husband promised me when I get to my goal weight, he will buy me my caret diamond ring.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I too will cry when I see the scale say 160. My husband promised me when I get to my goal weight, he will buy me my caret diamond ring.

Now THAT is motivating lol I'll do anything for diamonds
  • ValerieSW
    ValerieSW Posts: 32
    Options
    I have alot to lose lol almost half of me. So when I finally weigh 125 again, hopefully by summer 2012 my daughter and I for her college graduation present are going on a rollercoaster tour of the USA -mostly east coast for a few weeks and hitting every single insane rollercoaster imaginable lol, for the road trip of a life time and I will be able to keep up and fit on every single ride and scream my fool head off , cant wait!

Mine's similar to yours, I want to go back to Cedar Point again. When I was a kid we used to drive from MI to OH to go to Cedar Point at least once in the summer and I really miss riding the rollercoasters! It will be a much bigger (and more expensive) trip these days since I live in Scotland now, but I'd like to show my husband what I've been talking about all these years!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    BUFFET
    lol
    Thats what my boyfriend told me. :P
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I will cry, laugh, scream and call everyone who didn't think I could do it! Then I might go shopping!!! I can't wait!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Get both my 3/4 sleeves done. in 1 weekend. No pain, no gain!!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Re-evaluate and either set a new weight-loss goal or set a new fitness goal. :)
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    Get a Tattoo!
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Run around naked!!!

Love it!!
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    when I get to where I want to be, I will buy a bikini and book myself on the next cruise available. or at least head to the beach. LOL
    I'm SO there with you sista!!!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Get some new skinny jeans! That'll keep me motivated to keep the weight off.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna wear sleeveless tops to show off my awesome twisty road sign tattoo at motorsport events.
    Maybe people will FINALLY stop asking me if my husband drags me to these car things.
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This thread is very motivating! I actually don't have anything planned, but here's what may happen. I will scream and cry when I am on the scale and then stare at myself in the mirror for extended periods of time. Then tell all you guys what just happened!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    get a cookie dough blizzard and go to the gym....
  • Crossfire77
    Crossfire77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Decided last week that I am going to Disney World. I haven't been in 10 years and I can't wait!
  • danmasu
    danmasu Posts: 2
    Options
    Pizza, more pizza, and more pizza. But I will definitely continue to use MFP to keep track of calories so that I maintain my goal weight. I'm down 25 pounds and have ten more to go. Seems to be the slowest to come off!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Custom bras...seriously!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!