30 Day Shred RESULTS!

Options

Replies

• karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic, amazing and a great motivation to all of us - well done :)

I'm starting mine tomorrow as I had a tough day today :(

Keep it up hun i'm sure you look amazing and am looking forward to seeing your photos.

K xx
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    brilliant, i'm on day 4 and love to see people's results!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Amazing work!! I really need to get that DVD!! I know I could do it!!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

You take all your bills that you get monthly and shred them. I'm in.

No...really. It's a Jillian Michael's program and people get great results. Of course she's a b&*ch and pushes you but that's what you want. I love her.

i hated her!! the first time i tried her 30 DS I HATED HER!! but since i started here on MFP i got motivated to at least TRY. and now i LOVE her!! she looks soo tough!! and when i feel like " resting " she says something to motivate me and keep me going.. i really recommend her !!

oh and of course great job brph26!! im on day 7 and hope to get results like yours!! =) thanks for posting!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Wow! That makes me even more motivated to start next week! Thanks for sharing and congrats on some amazing results!!!
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    Did you experience any discomfort in your knees?
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did you experience any discomfort in your knees?

I didn't have any trouble with my knees. I know some on here have mentioned that though and my sister has had issues with her shoulders. During Level 2, my back was bothering me, maybe that's why I didn't like it. That could have also come from my TOM though. Maybe I should re-try Level 2. lol
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

It is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. I did the first workout yesterday. It is a good workout, I am sore today but I prefer my Zumba and Boxing. May just switch it out instead of doing it for 30 days straight. You can find parts of the workouts on Youtube.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had my doubts about 30DS but after 10 days I am already seeing what I call amazing results! So far I have lost 3" off my bust, 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips. Someone today told me my pants looked like they are about to fall off! :happy:
  • ilypink
    ilypink Posts: 3
    Options
    I completed the shred a few months back. I haven't stuck to a program since. I am all over the place with my workouts. I have a personal 6 week challenge (I am in week 1) and I am doing her newest dvd Ripped in 30 with her No more trouble zones and my elliptical for 30 minutes a day and when I have the chance running outside!! I am switching up the days. yesterday I did Ripped in 30 and today I am doing No More Trouble Zones! I have all of her dvds so I wanted to pick just 2 for my program.
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    excellent results!!! Great job. Just started 30DS this week so I'm excited to see you had such great results.
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing well :D
  • brph26
    Options
    Ok, let's see if this works. Fingers crossed...

Black suit is BEFORE and Zebra suit is AFTER.

11l0uu8.jpg

4zu4xe.jpg

2jf0rb6.jpg

zsl508.jpg
  • brph26
    Options
    **I think I have figured it out...just waiting on tinypic***

any chance someone can tell me how to make my pics bigger?
  • jimbo831
    jimbo831 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am thinking about starting this but did have a question. Does anyone know of a decent way to track the calories burned during these workouts since they aren't once consistent exercise? When I start, I definitely want to be able to track the calories burned in my diary so I can eat accordingly. Thanks!
  • jimbo831
    jimbo831 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow, great pictures. It was obviously very effective, congrats on all the hard work. You look great!
  • brph26
    Options
    Wow, great pictures. It was obviously very effective, congrats on all the hard work. You look great!

Thank you very much! I logged it as circuit training, general for about 20-23 minutes. That was what I found the consensus to be here on the boards.
  • brph26
    Options
    bumping for those that want to see the pictures :happy:
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! Shoot everyone needs to see these!!!
    GREAT JOB!!
    You can tell a HUGE difference!! And like I already said, your before pics look great, but those after pics... holy smokes!!:smokin:

Your shoulders look amazing!!! and your butt looks really great!!! everything looks great actually, but those are the 2 big differences I see and those are the type of butt and shoulders I want!!!
    WTG!!!!
  • brph26
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! Shoot everyone needs to see these!!!
    GREAT JOB!!
    You can tell a HUGE difference!! And like I already said, your before pics look great, but those after pics... holy smokes!!:smokin:

Your shoulders look amazing!!! and your butt looks really great!!! everything looks great actually, but those are the 2 big differences I see and those are the type of butt and shoulders I want!!!
    WTG!!!!

Thanks again Sarah! Those kind words mean soooo much to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!