What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Flip out and buy some new clothes that actually fit me properly!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Book a holiday somewhere hot and feel better about taking my top off and sunbathing, along with a serious shopping spree! BOOM

Yayas!!!!:glasses:
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    I think I would keel over. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now. I honestly don't think I'll ever see my goal weight, but I'll still be working out and eating healthy cause that's what my main goal is.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Cry, jump up and down, give away my fat jeans and buy new clothes including underwear then have professional pictures taken to record it forever. LOL

(Not necessarily in that order but probably)
  • MDillon0305
    Options
    I am getting a new tattoo!! Already have it scheduled for June! And of course some shopping will be done!!
  • JennHas2Ns
    Options
    As my 'Major Reward', my husband and I will be booking a trip for our one year anniversary. What a better way to celebrate him having his wife back, then to go away for our anniversary?
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Cry, jump up and down, give away my fat jeans and buy new clothes including underwear then have professional pictures taken to record it forever. LOL

(Not necessarily in that order but probably)

I love the idea of having pictures made. My husband has wanted me to get some done for 10 years. I keep putting it off until I don't look "fat". Thanks for the reminder :-)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I will do a naked happy dance!! Then sign up to go sky diving! Something I would never do at my heaviest weight!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Because weight loss is a slow and steady thing, I'd probably be pleased, and then when the realisation hits me that I've lost all that weight I'd probably cry with joy.

And then ring up my nearest department store and book a session personal shopper - obvioulsy a new wardrobe to celebrate would be in order!

I'd also have laser surgery to get rid of my rosecia, and a new hair cut.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Pizza, more pizza, and more pizza. But I will definitely continue to use MFP to keep track of calories so that I maintain my goal weight. I'm down 25 pounds and have ten more to go. Seems to be the slowest to come off!

they have been the slowest for me as well.
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    I will jump up and down with the biggest smile on my face, and look at my bf and said " I DID IT, in your face." lol

And go shopping of course :)
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the BEACH!

...before that, though, I will celebrate by having a nice beer ... then I wil remind myself not to let myself get carried away with my weight again :o)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I will probably scream (like when I found out I was 30 down, haha). I have a ways to go before that so I'm sure I will come up with something better than that =)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna wear sleeveless tops to show off my awesome twisty road sign tattoo at motorsport events.
    Maybe people will FINALLY stop asking me if my husband drags me to these car things.

Well does he or did you find the love of boxster engines all by yourself?
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    too funny, my kids think i am crazy fr laughing so loud out of the blue:)
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    SMILE on the inside - and the outside!!!!! Then get a new bathing suit!!!
  • misliziz
    misliziz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Run the best race of my life. :glasses:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1. Take alot of before and after pics
    2. Get a Tatto on my back
    3. Send a pic to all my ex's to show them what they can't have anymore
    4. Start a new goal!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'd probably dive into a bar of Ghirardelli chocolate. Albeit, a small one.

And keep up the good work by continuing to work out :)
  • Awesome4noreason
    Options
    Run around naked!!!

lol Me too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!