204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• Twinsytoo
    Twinsytoo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You deserve a standing ovation....I truly applaud your motivation and success!! You must be feeling great! Way to go!
  • Ruthyjenks
    Options
    You are amazing. You really inspire me.

Thank you so much for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I really want to cry...we have very similar builds (your before picture). I would love to add you!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your inspirational photos!
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Wow! You lost a whole person! Your someone to look up to!
  • wytherwyskers
    wytherwyskers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! Hats off to you!
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    You are truely an inspiration. Wondeful Job!!! Keep up the great work & lifestyle change!!!:smile:
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! You look great! What an accomplishment to be proud of.

Good luck on the 5k!
  • southtaski27
    Options
    Wow! You've lost almost as much as I weigh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!!!!!
  • jennfur
    jennfur Posts: 11
    Options
    You look AMAZING. I can only imagine how this has transformed your life. Besides the weight, you look happier and healthier! What a GREAT JOB. This goes to show ANYONE CAN DO IT and hard work DOES PAY OFF!!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and so inspiring! You rock!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    you look soo good!!! :)
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! You are an inspiration! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! What a wonderful story to share and thank you for posting pics - it is a huge inspiration!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I would simply like to congratulate for you what you have achieved,you should be so proud.
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! WELL DONE!
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow,,,what a transformation!!!! and by the sounds of it,,,both physically and mentally. Good luck with your 5k and the rest of your journey. You mush be so prould of yourself!!!!
  • KDemon
    KDemon Posts: 18
    Options
    Amazing, totally amazing - you really are an inspiration!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Unfreaking believable!!! That is so much weight in just one year! You are my new hero on this site! Thank you so much for inspiring me!! Can't wait until you reach your goal!!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap !!!!! That all I can say :smile: WTG !!!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!