What's your proud moment for today?

Options
margielewis
margielewis Posts: 52 Member
I struggle with sodium and didn't go over my limit today! Also, I work at a college where all 70 instructors/staff decided to have a pot luck lunch - I brought my own lunch in and didn't eat anything else - big deal considering the food available!

Replies

• trottola
    trottola Posts: 14
    Options
    Walked up a mountain with a grim hangover.. it was fixed by the time I made it to the top though!
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Swept and Mopped the entire office today.... first time without having to sit and take any breaks in between!! =)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well...I just did JIllian Michael's 6 week 6 pack video, both levels 1 & 2 and then went and did Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio video...burned 676 calories!! I'm feeling proud! Now I have to go jump in the shower and go to class. I usually work out at night though after my daughter goes to bed, but she's taking a long nap... so I don't have to do anything tonight other than RELAX and watch a movie!!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    proud moment is still being under my calorie goal for the end of the work day and heading to take a class at the gym that I love!
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I felt sluggish during my regular work out so at the end of it I did an extra 20 minutes on the elliptical!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Avoiding a luncheon here in the office....just can't do it! I stay at my desk because that's the only place I can trust myself with temptation. :embarassed:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I got up at 6.30am to go and exercise - and I NEVER get up that early unless its for a holiday or something exciting!
  • lilttriana
    Options
    My proud moment was eating my serving and a half of oatmeal this morning with REALLY nothing but a little cinnamon and 1/2 cup of light vanilla soy milk.. Not my favorite but I have felt good about skipping the sugar all day! : ' )
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about large amounts of cheese. But I decided to do a workout instead. Now I am starving, but I need to figure out what I am going ot make for dinner.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Trying on the Hugo Boss suit I bought a while back and it fitting :)
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    Today is my 20th day straight of logging in!
    I can't believe I've not missed a day, and I've been able to keep up.

Also tonight I can enjoy a drink and some wings, and because I've worked out enough to earn points I'll be able to have what I want during the game without going over. It's nice that I can put in some work and still be able to enjoy things in moderation as a result. I like not feeling so restricted, but I also get in my veg, protein, and fiber before any fatty treats.
  • izdomville
    Options
    i walked 10 miles today,just because i felt like it!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Getting a salad instead of fries at a place where I love thier fries!
  • Loopyluc
    Loopyluc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Having a new personal best on my 5km run, and staying under my calories!! :) wooop.
  • sntfrmabv
    Options
    The pants I'm wearing...I havent been able to fit into them in years!!!! :bigsmile:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    staying on track with logging down to the gum!
  • stitcherbeth
    Options
    Worked out through my allergies and then getting sick to my stomach, but I finished it.
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    5.00AM - Got straight out of bed - sandshoes on - gym clothes on - hopped straight on the exercise bike and did 30 minutes - tthen drank 5 glasses of water - thats even BEFORE my coffee!!! then its off to work :yawn:
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I went on a short vacation last Friday, returning yesterday afternoon, so I had 4 days with no exercise and very little control over what I had to choose from as far as food went. I came home feeling like a total blob ... and was not at all looking forward to stepping on the scale this morning ... but I did it anyway. MUCH to my surprise, I didn't gain so much as an ounce. While I felt a little better when I saw that, I still feel jiggly and will be heading to the gym for some cardio for the day is over! :)
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    I have been putting off spring cleaning because I haven't had much energy lately, but after my workout this morning, I finished the last 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, reorganized under the sink, went threw my daughters winter clothes, boxed them up and started going through her toys and stuffed animals for charity!! Phew now she is napping and im exhausted lol but I feel so awesome that I got it all done...now even tho her room is still a wreck and I still have 2 loads to fold its ok tomorrow is another day!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!