Disgusted

Options
13»

Replies

• CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Agreed, everyone on here seems to be judgemental!

And for what?! Just makes me want to go and eat more not lose more. Quite the opposite of what this website is supposed to represent.

I have read this entire post and agree completely, This is the one statement that bothered me though....Please try your hardest not to blame others for what you eat. Rude comments on the part of inconsiderate people should not be a reason/excuse for you to punish yourself

I know lots of us struggle with emotional eating, but all that means is that you have an excuse to eat...whether you're happy, sad, angry, excited, etc.... I like to use those kind of opportunities to prove to myself that I can do this no matter what happens around me.

Repeat after me..."No one puts a gun to my head and tells me what to put in my mouth..."

You ARE worth getting healthy and changing your life for the better, don't let anyone influence you to do otherwise!!!!!
  • sntfrmabv
    Options
    Maybe some of us are just hungry and crabby. Thank you for the reminder :)

hahahahahaha!!!!
  • erinmkc
    erinmkc Posts: 3
    Options
    Amber don't even listen to those people! They are just bored, lonely, pathetic or all the above. It's all just to get a rise out of people. Don't let it get you down!!! Love ya! xo