Is Anyone Else as Bored as Me?

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Have you done a ring-check?

She's single for sure. No ring and it was confirmed that she was single.

Comfirmed by whom?
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    Comfirmed by whom?

There is an older guy that works there that knows her. I always talk to him about workouts and things like that. He's a pretty cool guy. I just asked him about her and he told me that she was training for an upcoming figure comp. He tols me she was single lol. I didnt even ask.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Ask him if she mentions you ever.
    That'd be a good sign.
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    I know that they know each other but Im not positive they are friends ya know?
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Still worth it to ask him.

Can't hurt.
  • AnabolicAdam
    Options
    True... I suppose it may be time to man up once I get off work.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Time to hype this up again.
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    I had to give it up Pizza and Reese Cups.. I miss it But Iam doing better without it.Scale is moving.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    When I first started losing weight, I continued to endulge in weekly popcorn with (lots) of extra butter. It kept me sane. Over time, I didn't want it ever week, and over time I used less and less butter. I think you need to keep something as a ocassional treat, so you don't "eat around it" then eat it anyways.
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    Reeses peanut butter eggs, the mini round ones. I can still have 3 or 4 on a high calorie burn day.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am on at night often also looking for a distraction. My marriage is over and I can't stand sitting around thinking of all the ways I failed, so in addition to great weight loss and fitness support you all are giving me great emotional support. Thanks for all the great comments. The hardest thing to give up has been my 2 other men -Ben and Jerry! :smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Philly soft pretzels. I live in Philly and we have pretzel stores everywhere. They have pretzel with hot dogs or sausage in the center. I love them but 1 will kill you for the day.
    I love potato chips too. Kettle Cooked are my favorite. I have given up both.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I am on at night often also looking for a distraction. My marriage is over and I can't stand sitting around thinking of all the ways I failed, so in addition to great weight loss and fitness support you all are giving me great emotional support. Thanks for all the great comments. The hardest thing to give up has been my 2 other men -Ben and Jerry! :smile:

Every end is a new beginning. You are proof of that.
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Pasta, Pizza and Cannollis....Ah farewell

Here here on the Cannollis..LOVE them. Being married to an Italian I still have pasta (regular for them whole wheat for me) and Instead of the sauce I use olive oil and parmesean cheese on mine. Italian sausage is a killa but I will occasionally have a link. Switched to lean ground beef for the homemade meatballs so i will have 1 (my homemade meatballs are like baseballs LOL). Instead of bought breadcrumbs I use wheat bread, milk used is now 1% for them also, you get the idea! However I haven't had a cannolli in 3 months just can't seem to find a way to make it healthier!!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Hey! Great to see everybody on here at night.

It's good to have people to keep you company! :)
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am sitting in class looking for distractions! hehehe :)
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Good.
    Let's distract each other.
    What class?
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Personal Financial planning. It is actually a really interesting class.... usually. But tonight we are talking about insurance and it is a snooooze fest! Definitely not my thing! Planning what I am going to eat when I get home! hehehe
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I'm hungryyyyyy.
    Good thing I packed two string cheese's.
    And a banana. :)
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    NICE! Both are yummy snacks!